louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

worriers only -130 to win it all

And then they may break the win record on Wednesday and will still only be maybe -130 to win it all. HMMMMMM. Are the books giving away free money??? Or are they telling us something??? Like we are overlooking other teams and other futures??? Or maybe they are a welfare service LOL. All those giveaway babies in Oakland on this forum better hope so LOL. The writing is on the wall and tonight solidified it. Enjoy that regular season record duke state golden england new patriot warrior fans...and no worries Lakers win it all in the next 3 years LOL!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I give up no more responding to this fool. Obviously in denial or just needs attention. Won't be getting any more from me and I encourage others to walk away from this nonsense as well. Let this douche and Ratboy talk to themselves and stroke each other off with their fairy tales. Peace louise

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    And then they may break the win record on Wednesday and will still only be maybe -130 to win it all. HMMMMMM. Are the books giving away free money??? Or are they telling us something??? Like we are overlooking other teams and other futures??? Or maybe they are a welfare service LOL. All those giveaway babies in Oakland on this forum better hope so LOL. The writing is on the wall and tonight solidified it. Enjoy that regular season record duke state golden england new patriot warrior fans...and no worries Lakers win it all in the next 3 years LOL!!
    This joke again.......keep up you comedy picks and futures it's entertaining as ever.

louielouie

I'll be bumping this when the field wins just saying...appreciate you r.p. though you are also one of the good ones...you and dubnation both excellent even when you don't agree with me and that I respect

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

They are better than even money, umm thats saying alot. Its like Djokovic or Serena being about even money to win a major before it starts, nobody can see them losing at the start. Out of 16 teams, having to pay juice to win it all speaks volumes. When will your hate end?

louielouie

When I win this season LOL -- did my best to share the TRUTH

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Mods??

louielouie

What's the problem Dom? Why are you focused on me?

nahlij
    nahlij's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1202

I have no idea whats going. Whats everyone talking about? How is -130 for warriors to win in all, a bad bet?