iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Portland screw job

What else is new. Saw line on CBS sports app at -3.. Go to take it, but durant westbrook ibaka out, line jumps to -6. Take the -6. Up 16 going into 4q. Some idiot for OKC bangs a 3 at the buzzer to lose by 5.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Ur a huge mush man lol

iloseagain

OMG hahahaha took lakers at +9.. Spread jumps to +11.. Say penetrate it im taking clips and getting out of my bet. Ill take chance it doesnt land on the 1 number to fukk me. Lakers make jumper to go down 10 with 21 sec. Clips dribble it out.. Game over, clips win by 10.. Amazing

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Hahaha

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Ur a huge mush man lol
    yea i know
    Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    Hahaha
    living up to my name in full effect.. Unreal the hits i take on a daily basis.. On the right side constantly, and still find a way to get fukked.. Not sure how this happens, i really dont.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

This will be you tomorrow...

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    This will be you tomorrow...

How do you figure haha

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

This is where I would normally take Minnesota/Sacramento under 223. Cousins is out and Minnesota just put in a big game against GS. I've seen given up betting NBA because of screw jobs like the Minnesota/GS game and the games you post here.

However, I just want to see how this total gets screwed at the end. Will we see OT after one team leads by more than 10 with 3 minutes to go in the 4th? Or will we see 30 points scored in garbage time at the end of the game to cause this to go over?

I'll post after the game is over.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    This is where I would normally take Minnesota/Sacramento under 223. Cousins is out and Minnesota just put in a big game against GS. I've seen given up betting NBA because of screw jobs like the Minnesota/GS game and the games you post here.

However, I just want to see how this total gets screwed at the end. Will we see OT after one team leads by more than 10 with 3 minutes to go in the 4th? Or will we see 30 points scored in garbage time at the end of the game to cause this to go over?

iloseagain, sorry to muck up your thread but I just wanted to show how the NBA has been mucking up bets like you describe here. Minnesota leads at the half 58-51. Let's see how this goes over in garbage time.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post

Of course it goes under, only because I didn't bet it.