Pack Ya Bags
    Pack Ya Bags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

If the Cavs don't win it all ?

Just curious because Louie seems really infatuated with this Cleveland team cruising throughout this years playoffs . When or If Cleveland doesn't win it all , what's going to be the excuse ? No hate just curious because the confidence level seems @ an all time high

Pack Ya Bags

Big LeBron fan by the way so this ain't a shot at Louie or Ratz just the confidence displayed of being able to beat a SA or GS in a best of 7 doesn't seem that favorable odds wise IMO

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Just look at his posts the same time last year. Buried

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Odds were peaked at plus 425 yesterday and down to plus 370 today - all season long cavs are -320 to make the finals - whole forum doubts them - and next closest odds in east is plus 650 or plus 1600 -books don't expose themselves very often - cavs are a finals lock then anything can happen - this is their year

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

LBJ is done winning rings.
    Only chance is leaving Cleveland, joining a team with a real coach and already competing where
    he is the nice additional piece. Keeps his mouth shut and does his job.

Of course , that is never going to happen.

Pack Ya Bags

I think Cavs have shot to win a chip this yea, I just doubt it . Miami Boston Charlotte are threats in the East but I don't see them taking out Cleveland . Cavs are healthy , but GS looks way better then last years team ... And SA well... They're SA

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

No offense but this is a stupid question. If they lose it means they weren't good enough. The universe remains mostly the same.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Git Lo

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

IF the Cav's don't win it all??

More like when

Seriously - the Cav's as a road team are going to beat the Spurs/Warriors 4 times in 7 games???
    Both teams have a combined 1 home loss this season...

louielouie

everything falling into place - intrresting theme

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2016/4/4...avaliers-drama

Pack Ya Bags

Very possible Louie . I'm a bronco fan and the storybook ending they had was great because of the drama they had the WHOLE season .The Cavs need to take care of business in the East fast . GS and SA will beat each other up in the WCF so that'll be an advantage Cleveland should be able to capitalize on.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just curious Pack do I get royalties for those thoughts? Lol joking kinda but just said same shit basically to Louise in a different thread minutes before you posted.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

And yes when is all said and done this whole thing could possibly feel very scripted. I have no horse in this show as a fan and you don't have to if you understand the "best" team does not always win. Cavs most certainly not the best team but house could be setting this up where they win and Cavs win.....win win. And also in league's best interest to get Bron another ring and not get him wandering elsewhere at this late point in his career.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Pack Ya Bags View Post
    I think Cavs have shot to win a chip this yea, I just doubt it . Miami Boston Charlotte are threats in the East but I don't see them taking out Cleveland . Cavs are healthy , but GS looks way better then last years team ... And SA well... They're SA
    Absolutely they do. If Curry rolls his ankle in game 1, what becomes of the series odds? Even Klay. NBA downplays the impact of injury the best they can because the lead up to the playoffs would all be for nothing if you expect it. But, every year it happens. Last year Cavs lost Kyrie AND Love. We only tuned in to watch GSW put the firing squad on Lebron.

BTW, Cavs match up much better with GSW than SA right?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Their big underdogs to win the title so no excuses

louielouie

Every single post makes it end more clear which is funny -don't want to call it rigged but can't everyone see by now that it is destiny for the cavs to upset and win this year?

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

nah... Cavs win East GS championship.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Hopefully Louie stops posting entirely. Yet we all know he'll just claim they're a lock in 2017. Pathetic really.

louielouie

How about this deal CJ -- if Cavs don't win the east which I have guaranteed and will definitely happen I quit posting -- but if they do you have to give me a post of praise every day throughout the Finals? Then if I guarantee the Cavs to win the finals, which I may depending on the opponent, we can make a similar deal for next season?

Sound good?

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

I'll do you one better, if the Cavs win the title, you'll get a topic of praise and I'll quit posting after that. If the Cavs don't make the finals you stop with the Cavs topics. And when the Cavs lose in the finals (to the Spurs), we carry on like a couple bozos, for another season.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    How about this deal CJ -- if Cavs don't win the east which I have guaranteed and will definitely happen I quit posting -- but if they do you have to give me a post of praise every day throughout the Finals? Then if I guarantee the Cavs to win the finals, which I may depending on the opponent, we can make a similar deal for next season?

Sound good?
    I agree with you that cavs Win the East,there's no denying that. But I doubt the cavs beat the Mavericks if they were in the East.East is pretty much D league. Lebron is great but with no help odds aren't in his favor. Spurs and Dubs are to tough to beat at home. If they stay healthy Dubs easy but Spurs will be definitely be a good series. If the cavs do win it all I'll definitely give you your praise. But let's be realistic here.. You are entertaining and persistent. We will see shortly.

louielouie

I have a Spurs future as it has value -- Warriors no longer have value as chalk -- BPI and ELO don't have them at over 50% so there is no value except for the field there -- I think we will see the Warriors as plus money at a few points in the postseason at which point I may add money to them as a hedge -- right now though Spurs and Cavs have the most value followed by Thunder and Clippers IMO

rpesi9955

I get your thinking in that sense when your only talking about value. But Your future is cavs win the east......when was there ever value in that?

louielouie

I think at -310 there is still value because IMO they should be -1000 -- there is nothing barring an lBJ injury that will stop them from making the finals -- Roman Reigns was -900 to win at wrestlemania -- LeBron and these Cavs deserve at least that much respect -- earlier this season they were as low as -200 and -225 again great value for something that has a .0001 percent chance of not happening

jmunzz1116
    jmunzz1116's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

LBJ getting ingured has a .0001 chance? lol! fu.ck. Lebrick

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    I think at -310 there is still value because IMO they should be -1000 -- there is nothing barring an lBJ injury that will stop them from making the finals -- Roman Reigns was -900 to win at wrestlemania -- LeBron and these Cavs deserve at least that much respect -- earlier this season they were as low as -200 and -225 again great value for something that has a .0001 percent chance of not happening
    -310 and value in the Same sentence...... You really are a joke. And in that case if the warriors stay healthy they run there way to another title. And if they miss a step it's going to be to the Spurs definitely not the cavs.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

How bout this:

Cavs lose Louie leavs town & never posts again??
    Cavs win Louie leaves town & never posts again??

Win/win for everybody....

louielouie

value is the line vs. what the line should actually be - the cavs should be more than 3 to 1 favorites to make the finals - same team as last year healthy with a better coach and another year of play together - who can beat them 4 times in 7 - in the east? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE

babear83
    babear83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

right now im comparing the cavs to UNC this year... whoever they play in the finals... theyre getting faded.

louielouie

wrong analogy - cavs are like nova - slight underdogs being ovwrlooked

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

If Bosh comes back the Cavs very well could lose to the Heat. Adding the talent in Cleveland without a system make them worse IMO. GMs eventually have to learn you cant collect brand names.

louielouie

Heat may not even get past the Hawks or Celtics -- they stand 0 chance of upsetting the Cavs