PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Toronto -5.5

This is really the only play I like today. As long as nobody is resting, which I don't anticipate. Memphis is really a make shift team at this point also.

I'm liking it!
    Thoughts/insights/advice?

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I was looking at this aswell but wanted to make sure Lowry was gonna play first.

PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Raptors can clinch the 2 seed with a win tonight, then they can rest. Fingers crossed.

As I type this it goes down to 5.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I like this because Memphis has been terrible lately, even though Raptors been a little shaky. Raptors took care of them pretty easily, outscored them all 4 quarters. Only shot 40% from field and 25% from 3 and still won by 13. They killed them defensively but their defence has been not as good lately.

This being said, the raptors wan't no part of the #1 seed that Cleveland has. Bulls coming for it with Indiana fading late and even though they would never admit it to the media, the Raptors are scared of playing the bulls. They are in their heads and they would would much rather play Detroit from a psychological point of view.

Does that mean they will try and lose games? Probably not.

Does it mean that they might rest players down the stretch if Bulls grab the 8th seed and they get too close to Cleveland? It wouldn't surprise me.

Casey not a dumb guy and knows that even if he wins the east, he is gone if the Raptors lost in first round AGAIN.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

raptors lose 1st round... they are hot trash

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

They're struggling against a bunch of grandpa's and D-league level bench players. Raptors won't make it far