POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Pelicans +20

Umm, am I missing something here? Wouldn't this be an auto play, especially knowing the Spurs aren't gonna go out of their way to run it up?

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5636

Would agree with you. The Spurs won the last 3 meetings by 14, 13, and 8 points, respectively. With the season winding down, you don't expect the Spurs expending too much to beat the Pelicans. We're also seeing that now with the Warriors.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Holiday was slated to have his orbital socket examined and forward Alonzo Gee (quadriceps) departed the contest in the third quarter as the club's injury woes continued. "I'm going to send out an all-points bulletin to anybody in the French Quarter or anywhere else; we need a voodoo doctor or something here," Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry told reporters. "We've got to find the bones under this place or do something."
    They are hitting the streets as we speak asking guys to play tonight. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Umm, am I missing something here? Wouldn't this be an auto play, especially knowing the Spurs aren't gonna go out of their way to run it up?
    Of course, I did take Philly the other night getting +22, so......but at least they have some guys that have played more than a week.

POOLSIDE

This isn't a bet on the Pelicans playing well. It's a bet on Pop taking it easy on his starters, getting some bench guys action, trying out some new plays, and having the decency to not run some d leaguers out of the building. This game reminds me of when the Broncos were -28.5 against the Jaguars a few years back. It's not that they can't win by that many, it's just that it's certainly not worth less than even money to believe they do so. Hell, I'd rather lay -20 with the Warriors tonight for a ton of plus money just on the chances that Steph and Klay have one of those nights.

Schweino
    Schweino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Curious to see what the TT for NO will be. OF course my book loves to release them around like 4pm lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Schweino View Post
    Curious to see what the TT for NO will be. OF course my book loves to release them around like 4pm lol
    NOP TT was 89 @ 5 Dimes earlier.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Holiday was slated to have his orbital socket examined and forward Alonzo Gee (quadriceps) departed the contest in the third quarter as the club's injury woes continued. "I'm going to send out an all-points bulletin to anybody in the French Quarter or anywhere else; we need a voodoo doctor or something here," Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry told reporters. "We've got to find the bones under this place or do something."
    They are hitting the streets as we speak asking guys to play tonight. LOL.
    Do we even need an orbital socket? Sounds like something from another galaxy.
    Bandage it up and get out on the court Holiday!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    This isn't a bet on the Pelicans playing well. It's a bet on Pop taking it easy on his starters, getting some bench guys action, trying out some new plays, and having the decency to not run some d leaguers out of the building. This game reminds me of when the Broncos were -28.5 against the Jaguars a few years back. It's not that they can't win by that many, it's just that it's certainly not worth less than even money to believe they do so. Hell, I'd rather lay -20 with the Warriors tonight for a ton of plus money just on the chances that Steph and Klay have one of those nights.
    We all know Pops won't run it up. We also know they might not be able to help themselves. For example, what if NOP put up 69 points like some other NBA teams have done??? What is he suppose to do, tell his guys NOT to score??? I think a good bet here is SAS TT under 109.

Schweino
    Schweino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

NOP TT was 89 @ 5 Dimes earlier.
    Thanks Mag. If it was like 94 Id consider the under.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Schweino View Post
    Thanks Mag. If it was like 94 Id consider the under.
    GL tonight.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Your not missing anything, Pels have like 10 players out for the season, mostly starters. If your feeling that brave parlay them with the Lakers lol

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They are basically a d league team, 76ers are -6 vs Pelicans at this point.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I'll just smartly play it live at +27.5 after a Spurs run and Pelicans timeout.

POOLSIDE

Yeah, I wasn't missing anything. Strange line.

POOLSIDE

I think a good bet here is SAS TT under 109.
    Mag, your team total batting average has to be like .630

Very impressed