Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Did anyone just lose on that Gerald Green 3?

Don't think I've ever seen a spread decided by a team leading comfortably with the shot clock turned off shooting a 3. Gerald Green is typically the kind of idiot who'd shoot there though. The funny thing is Orlando was trying to foul (why, I have no idea), the refs didn't call it, and the ball swings to this guy who decides he wants to have a last shot even though it's common courtesy not to do so. Even 2 foul shots didn't matter to the +10.5, it had to be a 3.

It's hysterical how many times this kind of shit has happened to me this season.

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Yes I had Orlando too.. Sigh..

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I was on the other side. I can't believe I finally get one of these except I got one a couple days ago too. Before that I must have lost on about 10 of them in a row, or at least it seems like it.

In the Sacramento/Phoenix a Kings player shot a 3 with under 10 seconds left. They were up by 22 at the time but it just goes to show these idiots are going to try to pad their numbers at the end of the game by shooting this stuff.

Lex_icon
    Lex_icon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11445

since the break the players are constantly shooting in this type of situation. It was rare in the past.

mikeak
    mikeak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

I lost two like that this week then won one two nights ago. Annoying but it is what it is. Just means the spread was spot on

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

2007 playoffs or something Sasha Vujacic dribbles down with about 7 seconds left in a 7 point game and drains a 3. I had the Spurs +8 as the last leg of a $10 parlay to win $600. The look on Kobe's face was absolutely priceless.

Would've been a huge win for me back in the college days.