Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lue is an idiot__ (Love over Frye) Cavs out 2nd Round, maybe 1st

he had Frye totally psyched. had him playing way over his head/ability..

now you can keep a guy there indefinitely, if you reward him correctly to keep it going
    but because of Love's MASSIVE MAX CONTRACT.. they decided to start him no matter how
    badly he plays..

he should have moved Frye in when he was in that zone... it's just like dating.
    If you kiss that girl at the right time.. ANY girl..there is a zone.. a space where anything is possible.
    So many people miss that moment, because they wait for perfection, to protect themselves from
    failure or criticism..

while i really don't like Belichik/Brady and cheaters in general... i have to say.. that Belichik
    as a young coach really recognized Brady's potential long term.. and when Drew Bledsoe
    was healthy and came back.. he kept his star Max Contract QB on the bench and continued
    with the rookie who was drafted almost 250th player.

Frye reacted very poorly to LeBron expressing his dream team wishes,, i really think that Frye
    was so psyched to play with LeBron, that just took drained the joy and the spirit out of it.

What people don't understand is that the LeBron Dream-Team talk was not real, it was just to
    wake up Kevin Love, because he knows that Love really wants at least one Ring.. and that was a way to tell him
    that look, you gotta hustle while an opportunity is available. because it can vanish in a second
    and everybody knows that LBJ can opt out at any time.

it worked for a game, but what LBJ failed to understand is the effect it would have on other players..
    like Frye... last night he went 0-6 and tonight he is 1-6

at the beginning of a relationship things have to go right for a while, before the relationship
    can handle turbulence.. i think that LBJ huge TWITTER gamble did not pay off..

man, player and celebs should really stay off of that, they absolutely destroy themselves.
    besides, that Dream Team is a joke, they would get killed by GSW

it is almost Halftime, the Cavs will NOT come back and win this game against an awful Nets team.
    i would be 100% shocked if they did .

Ratzz

it's too late now.. Frye lost that energy.. once it's gone, it's gone.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

frye was sure to come back down to earth, just a matter of time

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    frye was sure to come back down to earth, just a matter of time
    not true. or disagree i should say.. if you nurture that correctly, it just grows

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

How many posts on this topic will be enough? This is what number eight? Maybe just leave it all in one post. Cavs are making the finals - 320for a reason - they are sleepwalking because they are bored -watch this team as soon as postseason starts turn into one of the best

louielouie

And voila -- Cavs with the lead -- this team has an ON switch and an OFF switch and when they are ON few can beat them -- Frye is their depth but he is not a better FIT than Love no matter how many threads you insist he is -- Love factors into 4 of their 5 best point differential line-ups -- he is integral to their PLAN and the Cavs just don't care about regular season any more -- they didn't have one seed last year and got to game 6 of the Finals without Kyrie or Love -- now they have full health, the coach they like and Frye -- they are in great position to win it all

IBetYou

switched themselves off by the look of it

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    And voila -- Cavs with the lead -- this team has an ON switch and an OFF switch and when they are ON few can beat them -- Frye is their depth but he is not a better FIT than Love no matter how many threads you insist he is -- Love factors into 4 of their 5 best point differential line-ups -- he is integral to their PLAN and the Cavs just don't care about regular season any more -- they didn't have one seed last year and got to game 6 of the Finals without Kyrie or Love -- now they have full health, the coach they like and Frye -- they are in great position to win it all
    voilà?! .. really? vs. the Nets (ouch)

as i was saying.. Love is garbage.. great player (talent/size) but psychologicallly speaking = garbage.
    DEAD WEIGHT.. there are a few guys that put up decent numbers but kill a team
    (and he is one of them).

Channing Frye and Joe Johnson are the ones that got away.
    both of those players were lost by committing to Love 100%

Cavs will go 5 games versus a no.7 Seed
    but will get creamed in 2nd Round by a 4 or 5 seed.
    I expect Toronto to pass Cleveland,
    not surprised if Cavs will go like 6-4 last 10 games

the name of the ON switch is Channing Frye. (when his heart was in it)
    but now it is not a dream or a fantasy anymore. it's a job.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Cavs are incredibly difficult to bet on

louielouie

yeah books giving away money on that field vs. cavs bet at plus 275 right? books, stats guys, and the cavs all know they are a lock for the finals - why push when you dont have to - they are 3rd best team in the league who at full health can and may win the finals - hate love at your own peril and be left fryeing

IBetYou

Cavs clearly have the best team in the East but I wouldn't be surprised to see them crash out early this year. Takes a lot of effort to get through those high drama games and James might not be interested if he feels his team is going to get whacked in the finals.

louielouie

who can win SEVEN PLAYOFF games against them? ask yourself before you doubt them - people hate lebron so much they miss out that he has made six straight finals - and this is the same finals team as last year 3 players deeper - lose your money as you wish

louielouie

and from a gambling perspective please respect that they are 3rd most favored to win it all and -320 for the finals with the media doubting them - i smell a pistons style finals win to silence the haterz

louielouie

teams that could beat the cavs in the east

raptors - swept out the first round past two years

celtics - no stars and revenge for deliberate injury on k love

heat - dead wade and a team of broken losers upsetting his best friend? hardly

bulls - wont make playoffs

wizards - almost wont make playoffs

hornets - hate gay people good luck with the refs

hawkz - swept a better team last year

pistons -- pissed ons

cavs will lose one or two games and win the finals

Ratzz

teams that could beat the cavs in the east

raptors - swept out the first round past two years

celtics - no stars and revenge for deliberate injury on k love

heat - dead wade and a team of broken losers upsetting his best friend? hardly

bulls - wont make playoffs

wizards - almost wont make playoffs

hornets - hate gay people good luck with the refs

hawkz - swept a better team last year

pistons -- pissed ons

cavs will lose one or two games and win the finals
    they can't be the Nets. Toronto will beat the Cavs. Love is sleepwalking..
    his bad energy spread to rest of team... team lost the vibe.

the light has gone from their eyes

louielouie

raptors wont make east finals

Ratzz

raptors wont make east finals
    why not?

Cavs are far less likely to make East Finals

louielouie

raptors have not won a playoff series this current iteration but all of a sidden they are makkng the finals?!?!?!? dude you ate a fatalist hopefully just producing another one of your jinx threads but raptors will choke as usual and be lucky to win two rounds

IBetYou

I don't like any of the teams in the East, but that doesn't mean the Cavs wont beat themselves.

louielouie

the cavs are the tgird best team in the nba in cruise mode and made the finals last year and wemt to six against the favorites (who are the most square bet by a square mile in vegas) without 2/3 their best playerz - they are on cruise control because winning it all could be that easy - you hate kevin love we get it - but to disrepect a finals lock vs. a team with no proven balls is a joke - cavs win it all or at least win the east - i mean man the warriors are -150 while the cavs arr -320 wtf are you thinking - appreciate your jinx attempt

louielouie

well bet the field vs. th cavs right lol -- books dont know the value they are giving away right? this is a forum of fools

louielouie

you know that warruors are most bet teaam by 4 -- field is more bet than cavs -- hmmm i wonder how vegas wins this one lol - the land gets it

IBetYou

I'm not betting either way. You sound like you're balls deep on the Cavs so I'm trying to give you some impartial advice. Difficult to think objectively when you're invested, I know from experience.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

hartgers
    hartgers's Avatar Become A Pro!

dam that booklyn moneyline was juicyy

louielouie

All I can do is assist the forum -- no matter how it looks Cavs to win the east is a max money lock -- not sure why the doubt exists beyond media BS -- this is the Cavs year they just have to hide it publically like it isn't or it would be too easy

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

^shut up

Ratzz

look, i am a Cavs fan.. i want them to win, i just hate when people (coaches) refuse to take chances
    Lue had them rolling perfectly, if only he had the nuts to start Frye..

now it looks like the light went out.. it's a relationship, when it's broken, it's broken/

for some guys it;s very personal.. guys like Frye, guys like Durant.
    the family aspect of it is very important.

1) Frye was not respected by Lue

2) ESPN and NBA.com same.. in game where Frye made a YUGE contribution, they only showed LBJ highlights, Love too
    i remember one game where Frye went 5-7 from arc and Love i think went 1-5 from arc, and Love got the highlight reel shot. smh

3) LeBron head games, though well meaning, trying to stimulate urgency, backfired, he got Love going for a single-game and lost Frye, now it's a job.

Frye Plays out contract then leaves.

this dream team tweet was such a bad idea, what a terrible and slow team that would be...
    what was that supposed to be.. the LeBron version of the Globetrotters? SMH

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

It's an intriguing conversation because they keep penetrating up. Just when u think they have the number 1 seed locked away they lose to a shit team and open the door for Toronto again.

I've been in the Cavs win East boat but right now doubt is beginning to creep in.

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

I will take any of your bet for you guys that actually there's a team in the east that can win a series against the Cavs. Common!
    No team in the east can take 3 games against them.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    I will take any of your bet for you guys that actually there's a team in the east that can win a series against the Cavs. Common!
    No team in the east can take 3 games against them.
    i am NOT talking about talent.

in that regard they are heads and shoulders above all other East teams.

i am talking about team chemistry.

they are really mid pack for whole league in that category.

a good team with great chemistry beats a great team with poor chemistry. Every day.

louielouie

Lebrun made 6 straight finals - last year with less talent he went to game 6 of the finals - now this year with a better record and a better team vs. Worse competition someone will magically win four of seven games against the cavs? This is one of the sillest ideas I have er seen. Since ball tip on the season cavs have been no less than -250 to win the east - with drama after drama after media created drama that line has moved to -325and -350 - as books get field money they increase the cavs line because they are certain as they should be that cavs are making the finals - quit acting like someone can win 2, 3, or 4games from them -no one can. The raptors??? The same raptors who were swept first round by the wizards?? Who else?? Books haven't priced a team to win the east under plus 1000 -- free money right??

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

5 straight.