lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Bulls at Rockets

No one has mentioned this game. Houston has beaten Chicago 7 of 10 games. The Rockets did lose the last game in February last year in Chicago with a huge 4th quarter. Chicago has lost there last 3 visits to Houston and is coming off a big win in Phoenix shooting great. Rose had a monster game , while the Rockets are coming off a huge win in San Antonio last night. The line has held firm at -6 for Houston so far. I lean Houston here factoring in that Chicago played in a non defensive environment last night and will have to play some defense tonight and will have to face some defense. Rose will play against Brooks in a great matchup of 2 of the leagues best guards. I think the Rockets have the edge cause they havent played much this week. Opinions.

MoneySpeaks
    MoneySpeaks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Rockets too. Bulls hardly played any defense. Rose shot 15-21 to score 32 on Nash. Doubt he repeats that tonight.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

I know trends don't mean everything but this season the Bulls are 1-5 ATS off an upset win as an underdog and over the past 3 seasons they are 9-26 ATS off an upset win as an underdog. Seems like Houston should win and cover.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

whenever i cant decide in a game, gimme the points. the bulls are 2-7ats on btb while the rockets are 4-7.

i know your not a big stat guy LB but chew on this. over the last 3 years, the bulls are 9-26 ats following a straight up win as a dog.

looking at the movement, 60% of the public are on the rockets yet the line has held steady at 6. i would take the bulls if i had to....

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

at a quick glance of course the joe in me wanted to play CHI plus the points due to last nigts performance. But as you put it, that was vs a non-defensive run and gun PHX team. HOU definately owns the advantage in this matchup, regardless of hc - more talent, the fact they play D and rest.

Do they cover is the other question.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

If Rose gets his mud range jumper early like yesterday , it will be a tight game cuz if u play off, he'll drain it and if u play tight, he'll beat u to the hole and go to the line

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

This game is a toss up to me. Both teams getting a big win last night. If I had to play ill take the home team laying the points here.....

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Like the Rockets here in this spot..they both played last night...
    I think Bulls more spent w/ their performance last night w/ SUNS and they wont perform like that 2 nites in a row on the road.
    HOUSTON -6

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Rose played 44 minutes last night...not a single Rocket played over 40...Bulls come out slow and have to play catch up, but tonight it won't happen. Taking the Rockets here

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

U200

paco

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    If Rose gets his mud range jumper early like yesterday , it will be a tight game cuz if u play off, he'll drain it and if u play tight, he'll beat u to the hole and go to the line
    this new line up for tge bulls is pretty fvcken hungry

DarkMage
    DarkMage's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow pretty high scoring game and am surprised to see the bulls take it....

paco

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMage View Post
    wow pretty high scoring game and am surprised to see the bulls take it....
    Rose has these boys running up and down and beleiving in themselves. Noah is a beast on the boards. Heinrick, and Salmons got the deep ball. This team will only get better

wolverines
    wolverines's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow rockets succcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

The Bulls have been playing really well... do we hop on the Bulls train? And the Nets and Kings for the fade train?

WhatAboutMeBitch
    WhatAboutMeBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, can't believe they did so well without noah