SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    yup..... not sure how closely you follow things but check out mcdermott's stat line from tonight and last time they played... i bet the first he does in the dressing room is check the schedule to see when they play again......

i haven't checked the standings very recently but many were looking at chicago and charlotte as first round matchups for raptors, both of whom the raptors have struggled against. charlotte i'm more inclined to say is simply variance and/or sample size.

anyone have any real ideas as to why raptors struggle vs. bulls?.... bulls used to be well-coached, good defensive team. excellent defensive big men but not sure how much of this has been true more recently, (especially the good defensive big men.. they've been out recently)
    They wheel nicely and don't fukk around in the paint very much... when they do they slash and it's devastating cause the Raps are so out of position. not to mention someone on bulls usually has game of the season. JV woulda probably done well in this game - Biz likes to hang out pretty stationary under the rim when he can whereas JV is a bit more active in the paint. I figured Buz's physicallity woulda benefited our cause here but I think he was playing kinda soft considering the Raps need to keep him in the game.

TSN turning point in this one for me was the 2 shit fouls/T's that got chucked on us.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

craptors will crap. nothing new.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

going to bed, will probably be sucking thumb.

First 12