louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Not a chance

louielouie

All you need to see that they don't is the entire forum chiming in here on the same page thinking they do - fading forum group think is 100% easy cash

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by olamide View Post
    YES. And i maintain a healthy Clippers team is the only team that can take more than 1 game against them. They will rape
    SPURS
    OKC and
    CAVS

Spurs can beat any other team but they still don't know how to stop the Warriors.
    How do you stop Curry. Solve that then maybe you can beat the Warriors!
    Every single year people bring up the Clippers as the dark horse. Admittedly I used to as well but I ended up learning my lesson with them. How many times do they have to fail before people realise this isn't a championship team? They've failed to surround their (flawed) core for years. It looked like they might finally have a bench this year but The Smith and Stephenson experiments were an abysmal failure, and Pierce (although he is probably in part being saved for the playoffs) finally looks washed up.

They probably won't be upset in the first round because the West beyond the top 4 teams isn't as good as it used to be, but there is absolutely no way they are upsetting the Warriors or Spurs.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Every single year people bring up the Clippers as the dark horse. Admittedly I used to as well but I ended up learning my lesson with them. How many times do they have to fail before people realise this isn't a championship team? They've failed to surround their (flawed) core for years. It looked like they might finally have a bench this year but The Smith and Stephenson experiments were an abysmal failure, and Pierce (although he is probably in part being saved for the playoffs) finally looks washed up.

They probably won't be upset in the first round because the West beyond the top 4 teams isn't as good as it used to be, but there is absolutely no way they are upsetting the Warriors or Spurs.
    It's like betting Villanova to win the championship every year.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

It might be unlikely but I could see it. Blake Griffin is like their ace in the hole. He could come back and they could go back to their old habits but it could also ignite a run. Other players are getting important minutes now. This time without Blake has been huge.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It might be unlikely but I could see it. Blake Griffin is like their ace in the hole. He could come back and they could go back to their old habits but it could also ignite a run. Other players are getting important minutes now. This time without Blake has been huge.
    Hasn't either Blake or CP gone down every year, and every year they've played well with one of them out?

We know Doc is great at maximizing teams with guys out. Boston did better than they should have the year Garnett went down and the year Rondo went down.

I think Blake is great, a top 3 (certainly top 5) PF in the league but he can't do it all on his own. There are 2 things that tell me they can't beat the Warriors:

1) They can't really guard them and come up with key stops when they need to.
    2) They can't stop the big runs the Warriors will inevitably go on, in particular when their bench plays.

Perhaps I'm stretching it a bit by saying "absolutely no way", but I'd be very surprised. It's kinda square but I think we're getting Spurs/Warrriors and I think whoever wins that wins it all. That doesn't go to say these playoffs will be boring though. I'm looking forward to the East a lot. And regardless of how much I think the Spurs and Dubs are better SAS/OKC and GSW/LAC will be series we won't want to miss.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11708

no not after Lakers beat them by 20

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1286

Spurs are the only problem in my opinion for GSW , but %100 one of them will win in my opinion . this is NBA and anything might happen

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

No. Raptors easily.

louielouie

Articles like this in the major news cycle

http://adequateman.deadspin.com/did-...mes-1763832163

I feel better and better about the Cavs EVERY SINGLE DAY. They win it all -- NO ONE ELSE.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Articles like this in the major news cycle

http://adequateman.deadspin.com/did-...mes-1763832163

I feel better and better about the Cavs EVERY SINGLE DAY. They win it all -- NO ONE ELSE.
    Fading the warriors is working out for you Sir. keep it up pal.

louielouie

Hey they are a lock right? Only -125 to win it all you mine a well put your life savings on it. A TOTAL LOCK. Hahaha warriors nut huggers are the worst bandwagin fan base in all sports and when they lose to the Thunder, Clippers or Spurs they are going to be so so so so so sad.

louielouie

7 point win to the Suns last night -- in the gambling world that is not a cover. Since all star break if you bet on the warriors you have lost big. In fact if you bet ML only against them you would have cashed a +3400 and a +500 -- GOOD MONEY

louielouie

Don't worry RPESI Duke looks great too -- and I'm sure all your Boston teams will do great this year

louielouie

Or are the Cubs your team this year -- whichever band wagon works I guess

rpesi9955

Laughs all day you are Louielouie keep it up man. Next month I won't even pay for cable because your so entertaining.Keep fading the warriors. working at well for me. Up 38k since game 4 sir.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Yes

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

I think the Spurs are their biggest threat. The upcoming three games vs each other might give a better idea on the matchup. Too hard to say from one game. Western conference finals will be the real finals

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    I think the Spurs are their biggest threat. The upcoming three games vs each other might give a better idea on the matchup. Too hard to say from one game. Western conference finals will be the real finals
    Agreed

Skrilla777

both teams are on fire. one is just more underated
    Last edited by Skrilla777; 03-13-16 at 01:52 PM.

rpesi9955

Quote Originally Posted by Skrilla777 View Post
    both teams are on fire. one is just more underated
    Witch team is that?

Skrilla777

The Spurs mainly because of the start GS got off to... and the media hype they received overshadowed SA. Not at all saying the Warriors won't beat them , but they've been flying under the radar all season.

rpesi9955

I disagree. I think both teams are represented as what they are......both Great basketball teams. One things for sure and you said it. the title goes to the winner of that series period

First 12