PrinceD
    PrinceD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Dallas -3 Portland +1

Who's with me?

relax_urself
    relax_urself's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2445

I really like Dallas, even at the half. I was looking at OKC half and over as well. Nonetheless, I've been looking at your plays recently and you've hit a couple of great plays. Keep them coming and best of luck!

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

only leans of tonight !! Dallas ML , Portland +2

but not leaning enough to play them

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

I like Portland but I think Dallas might be looking ahead to the Clippers at home tomorrow night. Dallas also has a 2-1 advantage over Denver on the year so Denver might be looking to get even tonight.

PrinceD

Quote Originally Posted by relax_urself View Post
    I really like Dallas, even at the half. I was looking at OKC half and over as well. Nonetheless, I've been looking at your plays recently and you've hit a couple of great plays. Keep them coming and best of luck!
    Thank you. I went 1-2 last night, but was able to double up on the Hawks/Clips over to break even. I'll take it!

PrinceD

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    I like Portland but I think Dallas might be looking ahead to the Clippers at home tomorrow night. Dallas also has a 2-1 advantage over Denver on the year so Denver might be looking to get even tonight.
    Denver is a team that has mailed it in, plus Dallas is in the mix for a playoff spot & is just a team that needs to take these winnable games.

WizKid1988
    WizKid1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

i like em i took dallas too plus no Danillo...i know hes not that big of a factor, but dallas is healthy i see a big night fro Parsons . Lets get this ! GL