louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

I'll bite on Thunder +8

They may easily give up on the season after last night's debacle or they may see this as a Finals type importance game where if they don't give their all, and if they don't at least try and win and push the best record in the league, then they will feel toasted for the playoffs. The meaning is important to the Warriors too, going for the home record and all, but I think that a team that has only lost by 8 and 3 to this team, with a 3rd chance, after blowing a large lead at home, give us some value with the points. Just one unit so nothing crazy -- 16-3 last 19 plays after my last bet lost with the Bulls sucking in Miami. Anyhow this is a classic play against perception in the NBA. Team with their back against the world and expectations against them surprises and shows they still got something special in them. We'll see if the Thunder are indeed a tough match-up for the Warriors or if they have nothing left this season after tonight IMO.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

good luck , I like it but can not bet against the storm !

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

First half would have been better. But you are on a great streak. They have been a strong 1h team

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Thunder are retarded enough to win this straight up.

louielouie

yeah simply a play on us against the world - i am up enough in the mba tgis season and recently that i will wager thus side and all i need to hope for is a close game which given the nba where amazing happens it would not be surprising to see something ala a last second durant shot win or something - only reason im playing this is is because yestardays meltdown and all the above - thunder are a league wide joke and durants gone if they get blown out tonight

louielouie

taking suns plus 14 too i think though my gut hates that play - two bets

okc plus 8
    suns plus 14

wish me luck

Don_Omarion

Kings tonight +8 , what do you see in it ?

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    They may easily give up on the season after last night's debacle or they may see this as a Finals type importance game where if they don't give their all, and if they don't at least try and win and push the best record in the league, then they will feel toasted for the playoffs. The meaning is important to the Warriors too, going for the home record and all, but I think that a team that has only lost by 8 and 3 to this team, with a 3rd chance, after blowing a large lead at home, give us some value with the points. Just one unit so nothing crazy -- 16-3 last 19 plays after my last bet lost with the Bulls sucking in Miami. Anyhow this is a classic play against perception in the NBA. Team with their back against the world and expectations against them surprises and shows they still got something special in them. We'll see if the Thunder are indeed a tough match-up for the Warriors or if they have nothing left this season after tonight IMO.
    I'm also leaning okc just because this is the nba and everyone expects them to get blown away. In nba is good to fade the public. But last night and tonight are just another game of 82.

Don_Omarion

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    I'm also leaning okc just because this is the nba and everyone expects them to get blown away. In nba is good to fade the public. But last night and tonight are just another game of 82.
    like it tonight on OKC +9 and Kings +8,5

but thinking to take Kings

louielouie

ok going one more unit on the game - 1/3 a unit on fq fh and fg mls - vegas showing their hand and ill play along - i like kings in dallas but not playing

Don_Omarion

ok going one more unit on the game - 1/3 a unit on fq fh and fg mls - vegas showing their hand and ill play along - i like kings in dallas but not playing
    hmmm OK , Good luck

fabric
    fabric's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its down to 7 now. still worth it?

louielouie

I mean to be honest I think the ML is worth it -- if you want action and doubt the Thunder then bet live because I would not be surprised at all to see a total reverse of Saturday -- Dubs up first half and in control and they choke 4th quarter -- whatever

louielouie

Local line down to 6 with Curry playing -- not sure but may buy out on FG -- 2 point swing is crazy

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Local line down to 6 with Curry playing -- not sure but may buy out on FG -- 2 point swing is crazy
    Bye

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

I would advise betting against the champs.. It was a matter of time..

LtDarsh
    LtDarsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4029

he said to fade GS for the rest of the year and pound Cavs

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

This guy is a joke. Purely entertainment.

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Are you not entertained?

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Garbage OKC strikes again in the 4th quarter. This team is more retarded than I could have imagined. Almost like the Clippers with Griffin.