greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

OMFG KD and the okc is garbage

Wow...just fking wow..i cant believe i loss that shiet.. 20 points lead and stil lose.. westbrook needs to run the offense and stop trying to give to kd and that fhaggot ass postup he try to post.. always takes a dumb jump shots.. cant believe this..

greypimps

Did vegas made the call to okc to fake this game or something....

mikeak
    mikeak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Yeah unreal. I got lucky as I bet OKC first half and end of game so just lose the juice but certainly thought it would win me 2 units.

Unreal

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

I had OKC +2.5. That waiters miss at the end.. penetrate sakes

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Oddly enough both ESPN games, the away team went to absolute dog shit in the 2nd half. Pistons were going toe to toe with the Spurs all first half, then they score 30 total points in the 2nd half. Then we have OKC...weird.

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

I wonder how they're going to recover in time to play GS tomorrow.. Dubs blow them out tomorrow.. Hard to recover mentally after choking that game away..

greypimps

Man, this is bs.. I was looking for live bet Ml on clippers too, right when they got to 12 points. But my book don't have the ML so I end up not taking the 10.5.. Should of just took half.. But I was really wanting the ML for a small bet which would of cover my main bet.. FACK, had that feeling, okc a joke of a team..

swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    Man, this is bs.. I was looking for live bet Ml on clippers too, right when they got to 12 points. But my book don't have the ML so I end up not taking the 10.5.. Should of just took half.. But I was really wanting the ML for a small bet which would of cover my main bet.. FACK, had that feeling, okc a joke of a team..
    I was posting asking bout live money line. How much time was left when they were down 12? That sucks bro. Not being able to hedge. I always do if I have feeling my team is falling apart and you can still afford it. What site do you use??

greypimps

I thinks its just right at end of 3q or start of 4th q.. first break.