WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

NBA Wednesday

All Plays 3 Units (except #7):

1) 76ers +8.0 (1.90)
    At Home against the Hornets, don't know if Hornets cover big spreads in b2b games

2) Bulls/Magic under 214.0 (1.90)
    These teams have inflated total because how they've been playing recently. Expected it at around 206.5

3) Celtics Double Result (1.86)
    I expect the Celtics Home streak continue, Blazers are expected to get a road loss I think it comes here.

4) Pacers/Bucks over 204.0 (1.90)
    Bucks have recently impressed me with their offense. Hopefully Pacers can keep up.

5) Kings +5.0 (1.90)
    Considering Gasoline out for the year, I'll gladly take the points here, I expect Cousins to have a big game

6) Nuggets Double Result (1.74)
    Recently they've looked better then expected. At home vs the Lakers not sure if they cover points so take half and game. Lakers on b2b makes me feel better about it too

7) Thunder ML (2.15) BIG Play 8 UNITS
    The world isn't taking Thunder seriously after that meltdown. The Duo will have big game, they know they messed up. Westbrook will outplay Paul. And with that happening, I see no way Clippers win

beltway22
    beltway22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Not bad bruh.... good luck

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by beltway22 View Post
    Not bad bruh.... good luck
    Thanks

MikeyD323
    MikeyD323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    All Plays 3 Units (except #7):

1) 76ers +8.0 (1.90)
    At Home against the Hornets, don't know if Hornets cover big spreads in b2b games

2) Bulls/Magic under 214.0 (1.90)
    These teams have inflated total because how they've been playing recently. Expected it at around 206.5

3) Celtics Double Result (1.86)
    I expect the Celtics Home streak continue, Blazers are expected to get a road loss I think it comes here.

4) Pacers/Bucks over 204.0 (1.90)
    Bucks have recently impressed me with their offense. Hopefully Pacers can keep up.

5) Kings +5.0 (1.90)
    Considering Gasoline out for the year, I'll gladly take the points here, I expect Cousins to have a big game

6) Nuggets Double Result (1.74)
    Recently they've looked better then expected. At home vs the Lakers not sure if they cover points so take half and game. Lakers on b2b makes me feel better about it too

7) Thunder ML (2.15) BIG Play 8 UNITS
    The world isn't taking Thunder seriously after that meltdown. The Duo will have big game, they know they messed up. Westbrook will outplay Paul. And with that happening, I see no way Clippers win
    Everyone on the Thunder may b in for a big surprise tn. Noone is pointing out the fact that they have GS tomorrow in GS. They could care less about the clips. If they go down points after half they most likely wont want to fight back to save energy for tomorrow. They want to avenge that GS loss more than anything. We shall see

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    They could care less about the clips. If they go down points after half they most likely wont want to fight back to save energy for tomorrow. They want to avenge that GS loss more than anything. We shall see
    Why could care less? They won't catch neither GS, nor SA, while LA are right behind them, keeping chasing pack at bay and keeping higher seeding benefits, IMHO, is more important than avenging for the sake of avenging. They may have their chance in a few months time for that.

MikeyD323

Quote Originally Posted by ridersonthestorm View Post
    Why could care less? They won't catch neither GS, nor SA, while LA are right behind them, keeping chasing pack at bay and keeping higher seeding benefits, IMHO, is more important than avenging for the sake of avenging. They may have their chance in a few months time for that.
    Could be but remember, these guys are egotistical and full of pride. Attention addicts through performance. You can bet OKC wants that GS game baaaaaad. Nothings more powerful than revenge and beating GS at home to stop the streak. Anything can happen just saying no one mentioned that

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Not gonna lie, don't like the line movement in Thunder game but let's get this shit

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

Rolling with okc too. I see durant and Westbrook both having a good game. Let's go

ridersonthestorm

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD323 View Post
    Could be but remember, these guys are egotistical and full of pride. Attention addicts through performance. You can bet OKC wants that GS game baaaaaad. Nothings more powerful than revenge and beating GS at home to stop the streak. Anything can happen just saying no one mentioned that
    Sure, they would love to smash GS, however saving themselves for them may end up losing both. IMHO, they will have a full go at the Clips first to warm themselves up for the big one.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

I know this is hindsight but not really cuz its only the 2nd q and thunder are up 20 but Thunder +1 was an easy penetrating play come on.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

Yeah didn't think it would be a blowout. Tough losing Kings bet and Pacers bet, both by 1 point.

ridersonthestorm

This is a Mother of all blowouts. Back to back meltdowns but this is a special one.

GS will eat them alive.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Not gonna lie, don't like the line movement in Thunder game but let's get this shit
    I fuckin knew the line movement was no good smh

aznjeff07
    aznjeff07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

had the right side with okc...they just find ways to lose

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

Wow the fukkkkkk

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

Fml wow

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Yeah... That happened

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

This is one of the worst choke job in a while.. Wth happened to this team...

TTA_President
    TTA_President's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

James hardens ghost lol

MikeyD323

Tried to warn you guys. Knew if they went down points, they wouldnt recover. I guess if they go up alot of points they will let it slip away in the end also.
    Expect a big game from them tonight though. Sorry for your loss. Its like they went up by 20 to flex muscles and then let clips win to rest for GS tn. Lol
    Last edited by MikeyD323; 03-03-16 at 05:54 AM.