Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cavs SO much better with LeBron at PG... opens up everyone.. bad with Irving

when Lebron is the PG, they put up 115 puts easy..

with Irving at the PG.. he is finding James .. and he has 31 pts.. but only a single Assist
    and they are being embarrassed at home.

Irving needs to let go of his Assist Avg.. and just go crazy scoring..

Cavs so much more dangerous and flexible with James as enabler..

i hope this is a big experiment, to put it to rest.. playing Irving at PG in the playoffs.. bad idea

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

agree

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

this is all fakery to prepare for the enevitable come playoffs - cavs will not lose a game this postseason and wont be down in a series

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    this is all fakery to prepare for the enevitable come playoffs - cavs will not lose a game this postseason and wont be down in a series

never, EVER, EVER wish that your team sweeps a series.

that is the kiss of death, teams always come out flat after sweeps.

sweeping a series is like staying out all night and going to work the next day
    and expecting to perform well enough to get a raise.

a huge part of losing the Finals was sweeping the Hawks in the Conf. Finals

sweeping bad

that said, love LBJ as PG

go Cavs

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    YOu are so full of shit, its not even funny lol. Cavs will not even make finals.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    YOu are so full of shit, its not even funny lol. Cavs will not even make finals.
    i think they will.

but i do not expect a sweep in 2nd or 3rd round

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    never, EVER, EVER wish that your team sweeps a series.

that is the kiss of death, teams always come out flat after sweeps.

a huge part of losing the Finals was sweeping the Hawks in the Conf. Finals

sweeping bad

that said, love LBJ as PG

go Cavs
    Yeah like that time the Lakers swept the Kings and the Spurs on the way to winning the finals. Or when the Mavs swept the Lakers and then won it all. Or in 2010 when the Lakers swept the Jazz and then won it all. Or in 1999 when the Spurs swept the Lakers and and Blazers and then won rings. The Bulls swept multiple teams during their six championships. And that's off the top of my head. Good teams play less games and put teams away.

Tl;dr = you're an idiot who should stop posting retarded bullshit. It's unreal how stupid you are.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    What? No it's not. It's like being assigned a week's worth of work, finishing it in three days, and spending the extra two days off relaxing and getting ready for the next batch of work. Where the fcck did your absurdly inaccurate analogy come from? Did you think that crap was gonna fly?

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Cavs win east then lose to GSW or Spurs

squarenfl
    squarenfl's Avatar Become A Pro!

they wont put him at PG permanently. tyren lue is not that smart

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

The only time i see Ratzz and Louie put a thread up is to big up the Cavs. You need to stop deceiving yourself, nothing special with these Cavs team. They are going to the finals as result of a very weak eastern conference. They only win it all if a rig is in place.As good as Lebron is talent wise, i still think he lacks something Kobe had in his days. Not to even talk of the Chief of them all.Dallas shouldn't be beaten you. You shouldn't be beaten twice by that Spurs team(ok almost Twice cos he was saved by Ray). I will like to see him play Curry's team in the finals and see how he leads his team.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Not a Cavs or Lebron fan, but who in the east will win the east if not the Cavs?

louielouie

nothing special about this cavs team you say? just the best big three in the league - odds to win it all have been the same all season - i guess the books have lost their minds lol

louielouie

oh and also a stone cold lock to make the nba finals in back to back years - but oh yeah nothing special

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

You from Cleveland?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

The redundant nature of these threads is troubling but totally Ratzz. Believe he's made a couple thousand threads at least past couple years circling same 4 topics (Kobe. Pats, Blow J's and now his latest crush Cavs). Every thread same fukking take I swear like we didn't get 1st few hundo times Smh.

I'm guessing Menses was killed at the hands of Ratzz in a lovers spat gone wrong so now Louie is his new "catcher". Cavs lose we hear nothing from these bozos , they win and it's like they take turns on who's doing the repeat thread for the day. This point I almost feel like cheering every gm Cavs lose and I don't even hate the team. Redundancy aside most their takes are below avg sports I.q. at best and some just flat out idiotic. Please sbr put a temp ban on these clowns till end of nba finals for fukks sake.

Ratzz

it happens game after game after game...

when LeBron leads the Cavs in Assists.. they WIN EASY..

when Irving leads the team in ASSISTS.. LeBron scores 30 puts, but they lose

I know it is hard for Cavs fans to warp head around this.. but the point is to win..
    every game that Irving sits out.. the Cavs destroy the opposition..

have LeBron be the PG, he is the highest IQ on the team which creates more possibilities..

how many time is there a PG that you have to double?... and if you don't he just blows by you
    for the layup or dunk.. it's easy money... Cats so hung up on this BIG 3 STARTERS...

hurting team

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Irving is gone next year. He wants and needs his own team