Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Let me set the record straight on OKC....

The following is not an opinion. It is a fact.

I gave up on the Oklahoma City Thunder as soon as I saw the coaching change from Scott Brooks to Billy Donovan makes no difference. Oklahoma City has zero chance to win the championship. 10-1 odds is a joke. Vegas needs to take those odds and shove them up their bullshit anus. I wouldn't take them at 99-1. All Durant and Westbrook are is NBA superstars who are living the dream of NBA stardom which is shooting and scoring and not defense and not winning anything together, they have NO leadership, and they follow no leader because they don't listen to their coach and they never will. Billy Donovan is the same as scott Brooks, although he is a winning NCAA coach, it makes no difference.

Don't listen to anyone who says Oklahoma City have the best chance to beat Golden State in the playoffs. To even consider that is laughable, but ESPN nerds like Jeff Van Gundy and know it all Steven A Smith proclaim that the Thunder have the BEST shot to knock off the Warriors. Has the Thunder even beat the Warriors recently?? Tell me Steven A and Van Gundy...when exactly do you think this team is going to start playing team defense for an entire game, like say the Spurs do? IT WON"T HAPPEN EVER! I am pissed because I used to love the Thunder, they were my favorite team, then I realized what they really are and now I have to here this crap every time I turn on the TV. ZERO CHANCE PEOPLE, realize that.

There are only 2 other teams, NOT 3!, that have a chance of beating Golden State, and right now, it's the Spurs that have the best chance, but +350 isn't good enough for me, so I'll wait for better odds on Spurs. That's all I got right now. Thunder are a joke. they always have been.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Blowing an 11-point lead w/ 4:30 left at home will be psychologically devastating for the Thunder, now 1-4 (0-3 at home) since the break.

This is what I mean.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

It was dumb mistakes that cost them those last 15 seconds of regulation time. I thought they had it in the bag...

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Bump. OKC CHOKES AGAIN!! CLIPPERS CAME BACK TONIGHT!!! BLEW A 20 POINT LEAD! I TOLD YOU WHAT THIS TEAM IS!!

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Man motha ficking biatches.. why is westbrook keep giving the ball up to that biatch KD. That fhag always takes jump shots.. Westbrok need to drive that shiet and not trying to let KD take over.. Kd neds to get out of OKC.. that fhags not a team player

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

nuts

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

That is some crazy shit, have the Clippers so not gonna complain, nice to be on the right side of one of those choke jobs for once.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Just so dysfunctional in the end. Coach Donovan must be lost.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    That is some crazy shit, have the Clippers so not gonna complain, nice to be on the right side of one of those choke jobs for once.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    The following is not an opinion. It is a fact.

I gave up on the Oklahoma City Thunder as soon as I saw the coaching change from Scott Brooks to Billy Donovan makes no difference. Oklahoma City has zero chance to win the championship. 10-1 odds is a joke. Vegas needs to take those odds and shove them up their bullshit anus. I wouldn't take them at 99-1. All Durant and Westbrook are is NBA superstars who are living the dream of NBA stardom which is shooting and scoring and not defense and not winning anything together, they have NO leadership, and they follow no leader because they don't listen to their coach and they never will. Billy Donovan is the same as scott Brooks, although he is a winning NCAA coach, it makes no difference.

Don't listen to anyone who says Oklahoma City have the best chance to beat Golden State in the playoffs. To even consider that is laughable, but ESPN nerds like Jeff Van Gundy and know it all Steven A Smith proclaim that the Thunder have the BEST shot to knock off the Warriors. Has the Thunder even beat the Warriors recently?? Tell me Steven A and Van Gundy...when exactly do you think this team is going to start playing team defense for an entire game, like say the Spurs do? IT WON"T HAPPEN EVER! I am pissed because I used to love the Thunder, they were my favorite team, then I realized what they really are and now I have to here this crap every time I turn on the TV. ZERO CHANCE PEOPLE, realize that.

There are only 2 other teams, NOT 3!, that have a chance of beating Golden State, and right now, it's the Spurs that have the best chance, but +350 isn't good enough for me, so I'll wait for better odds on Spurs. That's all I got right now. Thunder are a joke. they always have been.
    What did I tell you.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Spot on.

Durant being a superstar talk can just die. Guy is garbage

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Here we go....bump.

Jaak Varblane
    Jaak Varblane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Quote Originally Posted by Barnes & Whine View Post
    Here we go....bump.
    You admit that you were wrong and that's enough
    Still, I have a feeling that Warriors is going through. I hope I'm wrong.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

They won't WIN the finals but they will MAKE the finals -- Durant is LeBron's baby boy

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

I rest my case.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

It's just plain weird what happened. I actually thought OKC would win.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Clay Thompson was unreal.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Thunder lose game 7 with another 4th quarter collapse. THis team just can't resist fuking up again on the biggest stage.

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

it will be a halftime collapse...golden state will be up over 10 by halftime just watch