sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Taking Future bet for either Cavs or Warriors to win NBA championship for -350.

Accomplishing this by placing bets on both warriors -125 and cavs +350 to win the nba championship. Structuring the bet so the profit is the same for either outcome which ultimately equates to a -350 payout. Ex: bet $500 on warriors to win $400 and $200 on Cavs to win $700. Either outcome results in a $200 profit and my total risk is $700.

i think warriors most likely win but one of these two surely win barring catastrophic injuries to both of these teams. Spurs are too old, clips will fold like always, and the thunder are fraud. At -350 the odds means this bet should hit 77.7% of the time Whereas the chances of either of these winning is closer to 90% imo. Cheers.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Pretty solid. How much do you imagine the odds will move by the end of the regular season? I'm imagining they'll stay somewhat stable? If so, wait to make the bet and get the benefit of knowing the injury forecast.

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Pretty solid. How much do you imagine the odds will move by the end of the regular season? I'm imagining they'll stay somewhat stable? If so, wait to make the bet and get the benefit of knowing the injury forecast.
    You make a valid point, although i think both teams will most likely have lower payouts if they're healthy heading into playoffs. With that said, I agree they probably don't change too much so there's probably merit in taking a wait and see approach. I was comfortable with -350 at the time so went for it. If I had to guess, and assuming both teams are healthy heading into the playoffs, I'd say warriors end up being -150 and cavs +250ish since they're almost guaranteed to be in the championship.

sballen

Just checked and warriors have crept up to -140 to win it all at my book. They could be closer to -200 going into the playoffs if they continue to dominate....which is insane to even think about.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

good one and good position . I can not see any team make it .. GSW is the nearest and maybe Cavs . so good bet ..

I may throw on GSW at the end of Regular season to win it all as line is higher .. good luck sballen

sballen

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    good one and good position . I can not see any team make it .. GSW is the nearest and maybe Cavs . so good bet ..

I may throw on GSW at the end of Regular season to win it all as line is higher .. good luck sballen
    cheers and BOL.

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Agreed right now its impossible to not see cavs win east and gsw west

As stated above injuries are the only problem.

sballen

Took a while but easy money is easy money.