eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I always look back and am surprised the Lakers traded up to get him in the draft when they already had Eddie Jones.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Kobe should have retired or have been traded 2 years ago to free up the Lakers pay roll..

Sure he should be in the All Star game though.. He's one of the best players to ever play the game and that alone gives him the free pass..

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22858

Agreed !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Yes

Respect

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What does his rape allegations have to do with him as a basketball player? He was already robbed of 2 mvps because of that. He scored 36 a game for a whole season, which won't be done again, and didn't win mvp. that was a disgrace....

Teammates and coaches he played with were weak. Kobe is a killer. He is cold blooded. If you can't play with him, go home. Everyone in the nba is friends today. Bryant is a true competitor. If you have thin skin, you don't deserve to play with a legend like bryant.

Last edited by mikewlgm; 02-13-16 at 08:12 PM.

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    Are any of you shit talkers actually from Los Angeles? Didn't think so. News flash, we fccking love this guy here. We are enamored and obsessed and more than anything, thankful. He's irreplaceable.

Teammates he ran out of town? He didn't run anyone out of town that we wanted. What are you talking about? And don't tell me Shaq. Shaq was just as responsible for the problems as was Kobe. The Lakers had to make a business decision, and they chose to keep the better player. Can you imagine the backlash Shaq would have received if they had kept him and we had to watch Kobe put the league on notice for a decade straight? Fcck that, thank god we kept Kobe.

Who else did he run out? Smush Parker? Dwight Howard? Good riddance. Not one of us wasn't happy to see those losers leave.

Kobe is here to fccking win basketball games. He has one job. That's it. He doesn't care about his relationship with guys off the court. That relationship will be just fine if they make the plays they're supposed to make.

Serious basketball players without pathetic insecurities love to play with this guy. He makes you tougher mentally. Derek Fisher came back to us to win more championships. That should say a lot as he's a pretty solid guy, on or off the court. If Kobe was that bad, he wouldn't have been back.
    People from LA also love traffic jams,homeless people and overpriced homes

and this shit.....whats your point?
    Last edited by mikewlgm; 02-13-16 at 07:51 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Since it is a game for the fans, then yes he should be there.

Heard Kobe is pissed he didn't at least pretend to want to go to L'ville on recruiting visit so Rick could get him some easy trim.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Is that why whenever Kobe walks into an opposing arena the fans go crazy? Is that why when they were interviewing Curry and Paul George in Toronto on Friday and then Kobe walked into the room the place went nuts and every reporter swarmed kobe? You're talking about one of the most legendary players in any sport, and an international icon that is known even in small villages in Tibet.

We like people that are controversial. We like people that make bold statements. We like people that have swagger. We like people that don't give a fuk what anyone else says. And we especially like cold blooded athletes that aren't trying to be friends with anyone. Kobe is not your friend. Kobe is a killer. Kobe wants to cut your heart out. Kobe wants to destroy you. And that ice in his veins is why so many of us like him. Just like Jordan. There will never be another Bryant or Jordan. Never.

You don't have to like him, but you have to respect him.
    Don't get no better then that right there couldn't agree more goat

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    People from LA also love traffic jams,homeless people and overpriced homes

and this shit.....whats your point?
    Wake me up when you're done with your pathetic anti la rants. Yeah, we all love homeless people and traffic. Ouch, you got us! Also, there's no such thing as an overpriced home that sells. And we can't keep them on the market here. Hmm, I wonder why that is. Very expensive real estate in a city that has, according to you, nothing going for it, yet it keeps selling and appreciating. Bizarre.

Oh and you have a problem with gays! No wonder you live in... which armpit of middle America are you in again? You still haven't said. All I heard was you reminiscing about how you once lived in la. No one cares.

Let's not forget that gays are the best to live around. As a demographic, they're a wealthy, clean, law abiding, friendly, non judgmental group. Their carbon footprint is small as only a tiny percentage of them have children, and they're not a threat to sleep with any of the girls I'm sleeping with. What's to hate?

Oh that's right, the mumbo jumbo filled bible supposedly says they're bad and they make videos like this. What an outrage!

But wait, why did you even have this video ready? Oh, you're in the closet! You poor thing. Maybe you'll grow a pair and come out one day. Good luck.
    Last edited by POOLSIDE; 02-14-16 at 03:42 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Kobe is just there to sell jerseys and sneakers. He is not even a top 100 player this season let alone an all star.

mikewlgm

Wake me up when you're done with your pathetic anti la rants. Yeah, we all love homeless people and traffic. Ouch, you got us! Also, there's no such thing as an overpriced home that sells. And we can't keep them on the market here. Hmm, I wonder why that is. Very expensive real estate in a city that has, according to you, nothing going for it, yet it keeps selling and appreciating. Bizarre.

Oh and you have a problem with gays! No wonder you live in... which armpit of middle America are you in again? You still haven't said. All I heard was you reminiscing about how you once lived in la. No one cares.

Let's not forget that gays are the best to live around. As a demographic, they're a wealthy, clean, law abiding, friendly, non judgmental group. Their carbon footprint is small as only a tiny percentage of them have children, and they're not a threat to sleep with any of the girls I'm sleeping with. What's to hate?

Oh that's right, the mumbo jumbo filled bible supposedly says they're bad and they make videos like this. What an outrage!

But wait, why did you even have this video ready? Oh, you're in the closet! You poor thing. Maybe you'll grow a pair and come out one day. Good luck.

hahahaha dude you are pathetic. I got the video from another thread on this site....so I guess that all of SBR is in the closet.

you are so LA centric its pathetic keep ranting against everyone and everything else....from the bible to the rest of America....it just makes you look like a douchebag.

Last edited by mikewlgm; 02-14-16 at 07:21 PM.

mikewlgm

Heres something to help with the tears when someone rips your precious Kobe.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Bunch of Kobe haters nothing new to see here people always hate winners

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Bunch of Kobe haters nothing new to see here people always hate winners
    Yup. This entire thread is insane. Like he's the first aging superstar having a terrible season to ever make the hallowed all star game.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He is the worst player ever in this game, Jordan was not voted in when he was 40 made it off his own merits.

First 12