Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Guys with Warriors futures from BEFORE the season check in

Of course you have to me happy to see this team doing so well in some capacity, and to see the odds dropping. But are you counting your money yet?

I remember taking the Spurs to win the West +400 in 2012. They won like 18 of 20 down the stretch to get the #1 seed and won their first 10 in the playoffs. Only needed to win 2 out of 5 more. Looked unstoppable at times. Then somehow it all fell apart.

Just wondering whether there's anyone out there with a Golden State +300 or +350 ticket who actually feels uneasy that they're doing almost "too" well.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

For this reason, I still like the Spurs to win it all this year. I still see them as high as +375.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Still a long ways away and anything can happen but I don't see any team that could run with them in a 7 game series if they're healthy. There fast,deep,unselfish ball players up and down the line up. They have a bunch of shooters and can live in the paint. What's not to feel good about........?

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by rpesi9955 View Post
    Still a long ways away and anything can happen but I don't see any team that could run with them in a 7 game series if they're healthy. There fast,deep,unselfish ball players up and down the line up. They have a bunch of shooters and can live in the paint. What's not to feel good about........?
    Plus home field advantage

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Plus home field advantage
    There working on that as well. Nothing's a for sure thing or a lock but GS chances of another title looks and feels real good.