williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mkasad23 View Post
    all the payers on the cavs arnt getting better or worse with lebron theyd be the exact same players on any team they play on steve nash is someone who changes and impacts your life
    Wow, I didn't want to respond, but this is the dumbest comment I've ever heard. There was a poll taken by active NBA players asking who they would most like to play with, Lebron won in a landslide. Man you are ignorant. Watch the NBA sometime instead spending your time on various forums making 300 posts/day.

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

how about you stop being so one dimensional

mkasad23

steve nash changes and impacts your life lebron doesnt plain and simple

mkasad23

hes too caught up with the media and dancing like a fukin chicken

williams22

how about you stop being so one dimensional
    I'm not one dimensional at all. This thread is discussing who the MVP this year should be. The answer is Lebron, which is why I'm discussing him. You, on the other hand, are an incredibly uniformed hater. I've dealt with many Kobe fans before and at least they'll make simple admissions such as Lebron is a great team player. You are either too stubborn or too uninformed to even do that.

mkasad23

chucking up a million shots and getting every call from the ref while the rest of the cavs just stand and look its not a unit playing the game its lebron and clones

williams22

steve nash changes and impacts your life lebron doesnt plain and simple
    I would bet you any amount of money that Lebron positively impacts his teammates FAR more than Nash or any other player in the NBA. Watch the Cavs sometime, they act as a true team, all as a result of Lebron's leadership.

williams22

chucking up a million shots and getting every call from the ref while the rest of the cavs just stand and look its not a unit playing the game its lebron and clones
    Ok, listen moron, go watch a game and try to do so in a unbiased manner, then we can talk. Lebron takes less shots than Kobe each game, yet scores more. He also has far more assists, and is one of the best passers in the league.

bygspenda
    bygspenda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steve Nash has my vote. Don't laugh too hard but I'm hoping he gets Finals MVP too. GO SUNS!!!!!

mkasad23

steve nash puts everyone before him plain and simple enough of kobe and lebron they should win the cocky in their mouthy awards

williams22

steve nash puts everyone before him plain and simple enough of kobe and lebron they should win the cocky in their mouthy awards
    Are you 12? Put Lebron on any team in the NBA and he instantly makes everyone better.

I'm done talking to you, your NBA knowledge is pitiful.

mkasad23

heres a question...would kobe or lebron sit back for once in their life and make everyone else better intead of being the head of the pack oh wait theyr ego and cockiness is way too huge for that

mkasad23

they just have to be the ones talked about every day instead of making the players theyr playing with just as good and powerful as them theyd never give one day for anyone to have that steve nash would give any day for someone to feel more special than him

williams22

heres a question...would kobe or lebron sit back for once in their life and make everyone else better intead of being the head of the pack oh wait theyr ego and cockiness is way too huge for that
    Lebron does it all the time. He did it on Team USA as well. He doesn't care who's doing the scoring.

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

If Steve Nash makes everyone so great how come they can never win anything? Steve Nash has the defensive abilities of a high school player. He will never win jack shit. He is so valuable that he can get his team to the first round of the playoffs every year. Also how come Nowitski has not been mentioned in this thread. He has got to be in the top 5 right now....

williams22

Quote Originally Posted by S.K.M. View Post
    If Steve Nash makes everyone so great how come they can never win anything? Steve Nash has the defensive abilities of a high school player. He will never win jack shit. He is so valuable that he can get his team to the first round of the playoffs every year. Also how come Nowitski has not been mentioned in this thread. He has got to be in the top 5 right now....
    Agreed on both points.

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ah yes Nowitzki in top 5 as well

Bron kobe durant carmelo nowitzki

Not in any particular order bu tthats my player pool

mkasad23

kind of reminds me of that allen iverson speech im the mvp the most valuable player in the wooooorld i dont need practice im better than all of you...only reason steve nash never won anything is because whenever they had a chance to go far in the playoffs they got stripped by the refs..lakers are a powerhouse team of the nba they generate most of the money therefore you will always see them far in the playoffs david stern will make sure of it

lamdanh
    lamdanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carmelo Anthony will take the MVP tonight!

S.K.M.

kind of reminds me of that allen iverson speech im the mvp the most valuable player in the wooooorld i dont need practice im better than all of you...only reason steve nash never won anything is because whenever they had a chance to go far in the playoffs they got stripped by the refs..lakers are a powerhouse team of the nba they generate most of the money therefore you will always see them far in the playoffs david stern will make sure of it
    Are you serious? How come the Spurs always make it? They are one of the smallest market teams in the league. Plus they are boring. Nobody wants to watch them. TV ratings suck when they make it. TV ratings and the league both love the Suns. They never win because they aren't good enough. Plain and simple. No conspiracy give me a break.

williams22

Are you serious? How come the Spurs always make it? They are one of the smallest market teams in the league. Plus they are boring. Nobody wants to watch them. TV ratings suck when they make it. TV ratings and the league both love the Suns. They never win because they aren't good enough. Plain and simple. No conspiracy give me a break.
    They don't win because they can't play defense. Simple. Nash isn't a winner.

S.K.M.

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    They don't win because they can't play defense. Simple. Nash isn't a winner.
    Exactly. And when they got a coach who tried to make them play defense they fired him and went back to the run and gun. I hope their fans are happy. They will get to see them lose in the first round of the playoffs again.

mkasad23

at least they are die hard fans unlike you 2 who are bandwagon jumpers williams is always on lebrons dick and you obviously do the same

williams22

at least they are die hard fans unlike you 2 who are bandwagon jumpers williams is always on lebrons dick and you obviously do the same
    You are one sour kid. I'm a die hard Cavs fan. My team plays defense and has a chance of winning.

Pride>UFC
    Pride>UFC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok although there's no conspiracy to keep the Suns out of the finals, that was definitely some cheap ass shit when Robert Horry blasted Nash with the game already out of reach in game 4 of the WCF...he did it right in front of the Suns bench, knowing that Amare would get up and get suspended because of some stupid rule about not leaving the bench...don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the Suns would've definitely won the series, but they probably would've. The Spurs took advantage of a shorthanded Suns team and won the series after the Suns clearly had the momentum...I'm not saying Nash deserves a ring, but he's a great player and you'd have to be blind to put overrated ass Jason Kidd in the same conversation as a guy like Nash.

However, Nash only deserved one of those MVPs.

S.K.M.

Actually I dont like Lebron. I used to kinda like him but i got sick of him dancing around all the time and saying dumb ass shit to the media like "Z setting the most games played record is more important than the game" and "the NBA should retire Jordan's number" He thinks his word is gospel or something. That said, he is a great player and probably is the front runner for the mvp. If you take him away from the Cavs it would do way more damage to his team than taking any other player from their team. That is the definition of the mvp.

S.K.M.

So Robert Horry planned it out to take down Nash in order to get Amare suspended? If he can predict a chain of events like that then he should be a psychic or something.

mkasad23

spurs are known for cheap shots thats not the only one

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Wow this question has taken a turn for the worst. All i know is the MVP award is for the player who makes his team better- so in other words who helps his team improve drastically and his team would be lost without him. Melo missed a bunch of games and the nugs still played .500. Without Durant the thunder are completely useless. They have more wins than all of last year already halfway through the year. Lebron will probably get it cause the right guy never does but thats my opinion and im not arguing with anyone about it.

S.K.M.

spurs are known for cheap shots thats not the only one
    Tell me more please. Its probably the same tired ass 'bruce bowen is a dirty player' argument. That is such a tired argument. Give it a rest. Thats all part of the game. Ask some of the old timers like John Stockton. Robert Horry's was a cheap shot. No one will argue that.

Afrodiziak
    Afrodiziak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wow this question has taken a turn for the worst. All i know is the MVP award is for the player who makes his team better- so in other words who helps his team improve drastically and his team would be lost without him. Melo missed a bunch of games and the nugs still played .500. Without Durant the thunder are completely useless. They have more wins than all of last year already halfway through the year. Lebron will probably get it cause the right guy never does but thats my opinion and im not arguing with anyone about it.
    Unfortunately true.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

lebron, KD, KG

has any1 actually looked at the cavs roster? no other player in the league can get the cavs to elite status.
    KD is playing out of his mind. this would be melo's spot but KD is playing too well and billups has won games for the nuggets.
    KG is my 3rd pick for obvious reasons. celtics cant even defend their home court w/o him out there. KG makes a great celtics team into an elite team.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i change my answer- durants not valuable enough because his team is still only mediocre. high mediocre maybe.....

King James

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

lebron doesnt play point guard- of course hes not gonna have a direct effect on players as much as nash. but its comparing apples to oranges.
    the people around him do and can play better because of him- no doubt.

and nash CANT keep the ball as much as lebron can. he cant do the same things.

OverUnder
    Feels great to be back.
    OverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Kevin Durant

First 123 Last