WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Kobe Bryant

Anyone else loving the previous few games of watching the legend step up in crunch time?

Treasuring every moment
    Points Awarded:

SBRMAN23 gave WalkingLuckCharm 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sando gave WalkingLuckCharm 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5674

He's looking for excuses to not retire this year.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    He's looking for excuses to not retire this year.
    He won't be coming back, he's to proud... enjoy it whilst it lasts

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

He's so special. We drafted him when I was like twelve years old, and he's been an absolute pleasure to watch over the years. He will be missed. Hands down my favorite basketball player ever, and in my opinion the greatest streak shooter in the history of the sport by a long shot. I've never seen another player get sociopathically dialed in the way he does. He doesn't see defenders. He doesn't even see his teammates. He just sees the basket. The whole world knows he's going to shoot, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to even hinder him when he's in that zone. 81 points. 62 in three quarters. No one is on his level.
    Points Awarded:

RavensFan2k3 gave POOLSIDE 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3, and sando

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    He's so special. We drafted him when I was like twelve years old, and he's been an absolute pleasure to watch over the years. He will be missed. Hands down my favorite basketball player ever, and in my opinion the greatest streak shooter in the history of the sport by a long shot. I've never seen another player get sociopathically dialed in the way he does. He doesn't see defenders. He doesn't even see his teammates. He just sees the basket. The whole world knows he's going to shoot, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to even hinder him when he's in that zone. 81 points. 62 in three quarters. No one is on his level.
    Charlotte fan?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Pelicans drafted Kobe

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

I concur. Couldn't have said it better myself.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Kobe rooster gobblers are back at it.

meader99

You take kobe, I'll take Mike.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post

Charlotte fan?
    I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    I'm from Los Angeles and grew up watching this guy rape defense after defense. I've got a favorite player and I'm a rooster gobbler? I guess Diana Taurasi is your favorite basketball player cause you're sooooo not gay. Cool.

meader99

I don't get it

I'm from Los Angeles and grew up watching this guy rape defense after defense. I've got a favorite player and I'm a rooster gobbler? I guess Diana Taurasi is your favorite basketball player cause you're sooooo not gay. Cool.
    Charlotte drafted Kobe.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

I would venture to say Curry is on his way to matching kobe's shot and mabe eventually surpasing him in that specific skill. 7 treys in the first quarter the other day, one diff is that Curry has another streak shooter on his team whereas Kobe was forced to do it mostly all himself

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    How dare we reminisce about one of the all time greats without some young sour fuk like you getting their knickers in a knot.

POOLSIDE

Charlotte drafted Kobe.
    Oh, you're doing that. Yeah, we traded for him on draft day. So technically we didn't draft him, even though we already had the trade agreed upon prior to the draft. How about this? He was drafted by Charlotte because the Lakers told them to draft him which is basically the same thing as us drafting him. This tangent is hopefully over now.

meader99

Oh, you're doing that. Yeah, we traded for him on draft day. So technically we didn't draft him, even though we already had the trade agreed upon prior to the draft. How about this? He was drafted by Charlotte because the Lakers told them to draft him which is basically the same thing as us drafting him. This tangent is hopefully over now.
    There is nothing technical about it. The Lakers didn't draft Kobe and I doubt that you (we) had anything to do with it.

POOLSIDE

There is nothing technical about it. The Lakers didn't draft Kobe and I doubt that you (we) had anything to do with it.
    This is absurd. He's a Laker. He's never played in another jersey. I guess I should say he's never played in another pro jersey or you'll bring up his high school jersey. As for the draft, if you're saying that Charlotte was going to draft him independently of the pre agreed upon trade with the Lakers, I'd laugh at that notion. The Lakers drafted him as early as they could. They didn't have a pick that high, so they did the next best thing. Turned out to be the greatest draft day trade in the history of professional sports ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kobe is human garbage. worst teammate ever, lockeroom cancer.
    rides everybody, takes all the credit. ignores everyone, chucks up anything
    needs to pass Malone. all he thinks about

RyleeCashflow
    RyleeCashflow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7063

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Human garbage? You don't have a personal relationship with the dude yet attack his character as a human being.
    You must be a King's fan.

POOLSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    You are one of the stupidest people on here. You're not worth addressing.