Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Sunday's Plays In The NBA

With no playoff football to watch, I will step out and play the entire NBA card today. Not big bets but plenty of action....

CLIPPERS -5 against CHICAGO. My reasoning is simple. The Bulls started a lengthy road trip right here at the Staples Center Thursday night against the Lakers. That means they have been in LA Thurs, Fri, and Sat night. Lots of Hennessey. No legs.

ORLANDO +4 against BOSTON. The Magic have been slumping but this is a quick turnaround from Friday night's loss in Boston and I look for them to show some pride at home.

MIAMI +1 against ATLANTA. These are not last year's Hawks and I see no reason why the home team doesn't grab the W here. The Heat have been on the road a lot lately and owe their fans a home win.

PHOENIX +10 at DALLAS. The Suns suck for sure but it's double digits and Dallas may rest Dirk. I'll take Phx to keep it close.

GOLDEN STATE -10- at NEW YORK. Yesterday's almost collapse against the 76ers will serve as inspiration. You always have to wonder how a team handles a Sat night in NY but the Warriors are unique and have covered 9 of 11 in second game of back to backs.

MINNY +7 against PORTLAND. Gimme a TD to start and I will take most any team against Portland.

CHARLOTTE -3- at LAKERS. This is as low a number as you'll see when betting against the Lakers in this "Let's Blow Even More Smoke Up Kobe's Ass" season. This is one of Charlotte's rare chances for a road win.

My TOP PLAY is GOLDEN STATE.

Good luck,
    Harry
    Points Awarded:

Hu$tle gave Harry N. Lloyd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Miavia gave Harry N. Lloyd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er gave Harry N. Lloyd 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Orlando and Minny

Lakers live Dog

Harry N. Lloyd

Don't know why you guys don't listen to me. Must be racism.......

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Sorry to break it to you, Harry, but no one here cares about winners.

It's all about shticks, drama, and trying to have the coolest Dr. Phil avatar.

Nice day, nonetheless.

Miavia
    Just Bring it...
    Miavia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I followed 3 of your plays today...Thanks my man! awesome day...Didn't think it would be this easy...Usually you win 1, lose 1....I should have tailed all 7 plays even though Phoenix did not hit....Damn!

MrGladWrap
    MrGladWrap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

man wish i would have seen this would have definitely tailed..

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Great picks and analysis today Harry.. Just curious what do you find easier to bet on? NBA or NCAA?

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    Great picks and analysis today Harry.. Just curious what do you find easier to bet on? NBA or NCAA?
    I wouldn't use the word 'easy' with either the colleges or pros. The pros are less difficult to track because there are far fewer teams. I like to watch for scheduling dynamics in the NBA to gauge whether a team will be tired or rested......or hungover. These guys chase a lot of tail on the road.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Nice work yesterday.