louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

cavs right now may be one of the best and deepest teams of all time

the nba is in for a rude awakening 2nd half of this season - cavs gonna roll to a championship - too much skill too much talent too much fun

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Louie I agree talent is there. But you are going overboard with the homer goggles. Outside of Bron what's so special? Other 2 main guys (Love, Irving) are same type of modern run of mill nba stats whores , 1 way players , gutless we give Houston and Clips shit for hoarding and going nowhere. Rest of guys pretty avg role players or over the hill has beens honestly.

Least pump the brakes a bit with the barrage of weekly threads on Cavs. We know they are best in east but that's not saying much. I'm guessing you are a starved out fan from Cleveland and has never seen a champion in your lifetime. But how bout they win a title or two before putting them in with greatest ever teams

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    the nba is in for a rude awakening 2nd half of this season - cavs gonna roll to a championship - too much skill too much talent too much fun
    certainly up there... and they are really just getting started..

anyone can see that Lue is a PERFECT FIT.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well it's indeed just getting started Ratzz correct on that. However time is of essence they won't have a strong 4-5 year run in them with the miles Bron has racked up already. Hes barely over 30 now but much like your boy Kobe he will slide fast when it goes. They better rip off a couple in next few years because Bron is closer to end than life of the party here soon. The clock is ticking fast!

louielouie

3peat time - was supposed to start last year but can see so clearly now that the dynasty has just begun with the blatt firing - all the NBA is screwed because it is CAVSTIME baby!!!

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

fackin idiot, the same team that loses by 30 in their home against warriors.
    i hope half of the cavs players gets injured when they are in finals!
    so that lebum could lose 4 straight finals!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I just hate how every 5 seconds were looking for next greatest team or player ever. It's beyond asinine and ignorant debate especially for a team that has not even won a title and has a new coach in diapers a couple weeks in beating mostly scrub teams and all of a sudden it's look out 80's Lakers/Celts, 90's Bulls, or 2k Lakers/Spurs. I realize the blowhards at espn have a ton of "filler time" to kill off debating this nonsense it's just sad so many get sucked in. Nothing against Cavs if they win a couple more power to them but let's not roll out the red carpet yet.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32273

Cavs are as deep as a puddle.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Cavs are as deep as a puddle.
    and that puddle is called the 'Pacific Ocean'

stevenash

Yeah, Tristan Thompson, Shumpert, Mozgov, and Cunningham scare all the other NBA playoff contenders.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    and that puddle is called the 'Pacific Ocean'
    You're an idiot.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Finally another voice of reason and someone who knows his shit!! Welcome Nasher but debating any further here especially with Ratzz pointless. Bout a year back I asked him if he remembered the Sac Kings tragedy getting robbed vs LAL in postseason and he had no idea. That happened just this century and was a pretty big deal so tells you the wealth of his knowledge and how far he goes back lol.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    fackin idiot, the same team that loses by 30 in their home against warriors.
    i hope half of the cavs players gets injured when they are in finals!
    so that lebum could lose 4 straight finals!
    diff coach. not the same team at all.

Tyronne Lue's All-Time regular season winning percentage is about (.800)

'that's pretty good, you gotta say

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Finally another voice of reason and someone who knows his shit!! Welcome Nasher but debating any further here especially with Ratzz pointless. Bout a year back I asked him if he remembered the Sac Kings tragedy getting robbed vs LAL in postseason and he had no idea. That happened just this century and was a pretty big deal so tells you the wealth of his knowledge and how far he goes back lol.
    what are you talking about.. i totally remember that... and it's criminal
    Webber played incredibly, likely Champion

be great if he had a Ring too

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

I believe there were several threads started in MLB about the Jay's when they made their personnel moves talking bout how they were suddenly invincible. See how that turned out.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ratzz about a year back since you endlessly bash Kobe I asked you in one of your million Kobe hate threads what you thought about Kings heist? After you stated being unaware I gave you a few highlights from pivotal gm 6 and told you to look it up on you tube if nothing else. You said will do thanks.

Paraphrasing a bit here but I was really shocked how much you bash Kobe and didn't see his early years with Phil/Shaq and did not know about that sham series. That was one tipping point with you that told me this guy is full of shit and clueless.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Regardless my whole point on this thread is how endlessly stupid it is to give this team such early praise. Bron aside who is amazing and a champion , this team has not done shit but win a terrible conference last year which was theirs by default anyhow. Crowning Lue as next Riley, Jackson , Pop, or making this squad best ever beyond ridiculous. Hell those 2002 Kings the league fukked over would take this squad to 7!

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

3peat time - was supposed to start last year but can see so clearly now that the dynasty has just begun with the blatt firing - all the NBA is screwed because it is CAVSTIME baby!!!
    Louie don't talk to soon bro! We don't want to jinkx the CAVS . Just be humble bro and enjoy the CAVS ride

louielouie

this is a team of destiny and dynasty - get ready to watch the greatness happen again and again

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Regardless my whole point on this thread is how endlessly stupid it is to give this team such early praise. Bron aside who is amazing and a champion , this team has not done shit but win a terrible conference last year which was theirs by default anyhow. Crowning Lue as next Riley, Jackson , Pop, or making this squad best ever beyond ridiculous. Hell those 2002 Kings the league fukked over would take this squad to 7!
    Also see Suns/Spurs Series in 2007 - Robert Horry Hip Check of the century...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh I remember Sun's /Spurs and Phoenix it took in ass down stretch of that series. Just biz as usual for corrupt nba. Have zero doubt Cavs get to finals again just due to fact their is zero real competition or star power to challenge them on court or make nba think twice about another viable option. Problem is when they face either Spurs or Gsw in a final. Both better teams honestly and "IF" all is fair play they beat Cavs in a series.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPlayer View Post
    Also see Suns/Spurs Series in 2007 - Robert Horry Hip Check of the century...
    that was terrible... Horry stole that series.. Stoudamire jumped up and ran like 2 Ft. away from the bench..
    onto the court.. and Darth Vader suspended him, and that was the series..

Steve Nash should have been more chilled out, with the ball..
    all the Suns had to do was run out the clock..

but Nash is dribbling quickly around guys.. tried to squeeze by Horry.

smart but dirty.

Suns would have beat a very young LeBron.. (and nobody else)

Nash gets his Ring

life is that fuckinh delicate. winner or loser. one little play