dyuke92
    dyuke92's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA Picks from dyuke92

Cleveland Cavaliers at Detroit Pistons. Pick: Cavaliers -4.5

- I don't think Piston can pull out a win over #1 in the East. Last 2 games of Cavaliers is too easy. This is their chance to carry out momentum before facing San Antonio Spurs at home. Pistons can pull away easily coz cavs can just do a hack a Drummond. Which make this game a close one. With free throws in closing part of the game make cavs covers -4.5

Orlando Magics at Boston Celtics. Pick: Orlando Magics +8

- Magics in on their slump. But I still believe Skyles will make changes and their defense will step-up. Vucevic could be a problem for Boston. I don't think Sullinger or Johnson can give him much problem down low. Elfrid Payton is a very good defender, and it's a challenge for him to make some impact defensively as he will be guarding All-Star Isiah Thomas. Orlando almost end their lossing streak. And as you can see on their previous game, they almost snatch a victory. I like Magics to give Boston a good game. Boston is on their 4th game streak. And with the winning percentage that they have, they have chance to end that streak. I'm not seeing they can consistently win 5 or more this season. Take the Magics as underdog and win outright.

easymoney21
    easymoney21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

hey nice picks, what you think about OKC n Houston? I can't remember the last time OKC beat these guys and they're favoured by

easymoney21
    easymoney21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

hey nice picks, what you think about OKC n Houston? I can't remember the last time OKC beat these guys and they're favoured by -8.5