cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

If you put Lebron on G.S. instead of Curry

Would they be better, worse, or the same? Lebron haters we already know your answer, how about someone with an unbiased opinion.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Worse

He does not have the offensive skills Curry has

Curry is a freak

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Would depend on LeBron willingness to adjust. Probably similar imo

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Probably a similar record maybe a couple more losses. But come finals time if I'm GS I would want Curry on my team not Lebron.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard to answer really.

If it were tomorrow I would say he makes it worse.

Also what kind of a teammate is Lebron? I am probably biased but it seems he wants to much control over everything, not just on the court.

Curry more of a team player from my view but I'm not in lockerooms.

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

Lebrons huge basketball iq would make any team hes on underachieve

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

His basketball IQ comment was kinda funny. Because if he did have a high basketball IQ he would have 4 rings right now. Why that freak of nature ever shoots a jumpshot is beyond me. He could dominate the game if he was a smarter player.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Worse. Cali sun and smog would ruin Lebroom's hair line even more. He'd be shook. There's a reason he stayed in the eastern conference...(hint: he's a coward).

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Well gs already has iggy and draymond

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Wouldn't work out, Bron is too ego driven to work out there.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Worse offensively, better defensively... Curry is an improved defender in that he doesn't get torched but he doesn't lock down guys like LeBron can.

They'd probably be better in the regular season with Curry and better in the playoffs with LeBron.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Some good points in here, its a tough one in terms of they are both such different players style wise, mentally and physically. Speaks to the proverb that their is more than 1 way to skin a cat.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Would not work since Goldenstate is the old school high tempo run and gun offense that Nuggets and Phoenix Suns had in the mid 2000's. It's just this Golden State team has shooters that never go cold. Lebron is better fit for a half court setting that don't rely heavy on the jump shot.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

They would be middle of the road team and Kerr would be fired

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Way worse...ball movement wouldn't be same and he doesn't have handles like steph

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Way worse...ball movement wouldn't be same and he doesn't have handles like steph
    Not to mention Curry can hit half court shots at a higher rate than LeBron can hit 3s

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not to mention Curry can hit half court shots at a higher rate than LeBron can hit 3s
    Good point sir.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What cracks me up about Lebron... guys says he gives it 100% every play down the floor? Practically impossible. Guy takes more plays off than any Superstar in the history of the NBA.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom would need to learn how to play like Green

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What cracks me up about Lebron... guys says he gives it 100% every play down the floor? Practically impossible. Guy takes more plays off than any Superstar in the history of the NBA.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Probably worse off. Probably win it all still.
    Same if you subbed out curry with Lillard. Any PG that can knock down 5 3's a game if he's chucking 10
    and possibly Wall/Westbrook/Lowry...

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

After he got Kerr fired who would be head coach?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

LeBron is proving that he is uncoachable. Yes he is yielding unprecedented power with the Cavaliers but at the same time he is making sure that he will NEVER have a coach worth a damn and he is also proving he is the worst GM in the game. Love for Wiggins looks absolutely stupid right now. I know the record would be worse for the Warriors because Steph is going balls out every night right now and LeBron is conserving his energy for the playoffs and sending the message to his current teammates that the regular season does NOT matter. We are preparing for the playoff run. LeBron is pacing himself as we speak. Playing a speed up game won't help against the Warriors or Spurs when those teams are thoroughbreds and the Cavs are Clydsdales.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by cwnotorious View Post
    Would they be better, worse, or the same? Lebron haters we already know your answer, how about someone with an unbiased opinion.
    Worse.

They already have a forward almost as good (or as good) as LeBron James his name is Draymond Green, so without Curry you have to go to war with Shaun Livingston, I'm sorry you ain't winning any titles with Livingston as your everyday point guard.

The question in disguise the OP is asking is "would you trade James for Curry straight up i if you were the Warriors?" and the answer is a resounding NO

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Not even close. Curry is the best player in the league. Lebron is the most hyped player.

unde0087
    Did we win?

LeBron and Dwight should get together. Both total clowns getting paid 40× what they are worth to be ass clowns.
    Points Awarded:

Ballin24 gave unde0087 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    LeBron is proving that he is uncoachable. Yes he is yielding unprecedented power with the Cavaliers but at the same time he is making sure that he will NEVER have a coach worth a damn and he is also proving he is the worst GM in the game. Love for Wiggins looks absolutely stupid right now. I know the record would be worse for the Warriors because Steph is going balls out every night right now and LeBron is conserving his energy for the playoffs and sending the message to his current teammates that the regular season does NOT matter. We are preparing for the playoff run. LeBron is pacing himself as we speak. Playing a speed up game won't help against the Warriors or Spurs when those teams are thoroughbreds and the Cavs are Clydsdales.
    Thanks for this. I needed the reminder. Cavs can hang in a 7 game I just forgot because Louie is an autofade but lebron and co and get it done

polsefest
    polsefest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Worse.

They already have a forward almost as good (or as good) as LeBron James his name is Draymond Green, so without Curry you have to go to war with Shaun Livingston, I'm sorry you ain't winning any titles with Livingston as your everyday point guard.

The question in disguise the OP is asking is "would you trade James for Curry straight up i if you were the Warriors?" and the answer is a resounding NO
    totally agree. if you bring Lebron into the mix you lose a ton of offense, also too Lebron will take a ton of shots away from Thompson so even more offense is lost, and thise shots would be contested because nobody will be close to Livingston if he is behind the arc.

What you pick up on defense is really minimal because Barnes is a good defender. Better than Lebron? I'll concede that Lebron is the better defender, but the points lost from Curry to Lebron is exponential compared to the defense gained by Lebron from Barnes spot.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Can't be better obviously.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Probably worse off. Probably win it all still.
    Same if you subbed out curry with Lillard. Any PG that can knock down 5 3's a game if he's chucking 10
    and possibly Wall/Westbrook/Lowry...
    Wall and Westbrook are good 3 point shooters now? That's news to me.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by polsefest View Post
    totally agree. if you bring Lebron into the mix you lose a ton of offense, also too Lebron will take a ton of shots away from Thompson so even more offense is lost, and thise shots would be contested because nobody will be close to Livingston if he is behind the arc.

What you pick up on defense is really minimal because Barnes is a good defender. Better than Lebron? I'll concede that Lebron is the better defender, but the points lost from Curry to Lebron is exponential compared to the defense gained by Lebron from Barnes spot.
    You guys are missing the point. In this theoretical scenario LeBron would start at point guard, he wouldn't replace Barnes and have Livingston come into the starting 5.

Miami often closed games without a point guard.
    Points Awarded:

cwnotorious gave Seto 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Curry only good at shooting 3's, when's the last time you see him do an electrifying dunk? I take Lebron all day everyday plus twice on Sunday. Lebron has done more for the game than Stef. Curry one trick pony

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Curry only good at shooting 3's, when's the last time you see him do an electrifying dunk? I take Lebron all day everyday plus twice on Sunday. Lebron has done more for the game than Stef. Curry one trick pony
    Your comment proves your irrelevant.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post

Just when you think you've heard it all on this site.

picopico101
    picopico101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Lebron couldn't make chemistry.

12 Last