HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

Jan 28 NBA

New daily spreadsheet (scroll all the way down):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1554741587

Was on a major losing streak before last week's TNT slate.

I love TNT games because the spread does not matter for about 65% of these prime-time games. Bet the favorite with confidence because it will be a blow-out. Or bet the underdog if you think that team have a chance at an upset.

Toronto is on a tear right now; scoring at will -- they are 8-1 ATS in their last nine games. Raptors lost to the Knicks earlier in the season in November.

The Bulls are terrible ATS and worse when they are favored in the 6-9 points range. Lakers straight-up isn't out of the question tonight.

Also a revenge spot for the Kings. Sacramento and New Orleans played 2 weeks ago when the Kings had below average mojo and the Pelicans had good mojo; Kings lost big at home. Reversal of fortune. AD is doubtful with concussion symptoms.

The Bucks have really bad mojo tonight; they're in the red. I think the Grizzlies take care of business. But since they can be a bad 2nd Half team i am buying a few points.

Plays:

Toronto Raptors -9
    Memphis Grizzlies -3½ (buy)
    Sacramento Kings -2½
    Los Angeles Lakers +8½

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You posted that the spread does not matter in regards to dogs. But yet you have the layers +8? You mean to take the moneyline?