matrix1022
    matrix1022's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12110

Michael Jordan will always be the best !!!

Mr. Jordan was never a baby and asked for the coach dismissal !!!LeBron James is a complete joke and will never ever have the status of the best player in the NBA
    Points Awarded:

Ballin24 gave matrix1022 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Jordan cried to have Isaiah off the dream team lmao

YOUNGBUCK

Saloon this shit

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I've heard before he was main reason they axed Collins as well lol. Just a typical sports fan here they have "their guy" or "their team" and have complete tunnel vision with their blind love. Jordan most definitely like every mega star had his diva/dictator/crybaby ways. Nothing to see hear folks just another misguided fanboys opinion.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Guessing this guys possibly under 30, maybe saw Jordan play only in 90's, thinks Phil was his coach whole career, and believes espn hype he also walked on water and could do no wrong lol. Lot of those types out there as well!

YOUNGBUCK

RP are we best friends

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Haha I will take that Buck! Just seems to be younger generation these days especially are so uninformed but all have an opinion. When I was a kid in addition to watching games as they went I read many books , biography, etc on sports, checked paper studied all box scores next day on and on. Also understand a good amount about psychology albeit with no "formal" study.

Just blows my mind everyone these days cannot wait to get on whatever format and speak their minds while majority is garbage or misinformed. Night the Bungles melted down vs Pitt some twat on birdie messaged something to effect of "congrats Cincy on blowing 1st playoff win ever" wtf?!?!? This idiot had hundreds of ret###ts and favorites and I msg him uhh idiot they've played in 2 SB's!!

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

MJ had a will to win like no one he played against. He didn't cry to get Isiah off the team, he simply said he wouldn't play with that pussy quitter. As for Collins, the bulls had a choice, keep Collins and lose Phil to a head coaching job elsewhere, or fire Collins and keep Phil.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Tell you what since I started betting I've become even smarter and more importantly objective and unbiased. You gonna get into this business and wanna be serious about it check your emotions at the door!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah but Meader no telling "for sure" what went on behind closed doors unless you were in that locker room regarding MJ. Like Cavs not gonna come out and say directly Bron wanted or needed a change but it's safe to assume. And from what I've heard it was needed Blatt was weak in the knees, managed gm poorly at times and couldn't lead. Just today I heard there were times he was drawing up plays for guys not even in the gm?!?!?! How out of touch and focus can you get?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah but Meader no telling "for sure" what went on behind closed doors unless you were in that locker room regarding MJ. Like Cavs not gonna come out and say directly Bron wanted or needed a change but it's safe to assume. And from what I've heard it was needed Blatt was weak in the knees, managed gm poorly at times and couldn't lead. Just today I heard there were times he was drawing up plays for guys not even in the gm?!?!?! How out of touch and focus can you get?
    I don't have any problem if James was partially or even fully behind a coaching move. Surprised it took this long. Wasn't Blatt hired a day or two before James signed with the cavs?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I mentioned that yesterday can't recall how much earlier but he was onboard and Cavs fukked up there. You get a guy like Bron back or MJ, Magic, Bird, Kobe you name it you essentially are getting a part GM as well and a guy who can leverage. They had to know prior to hiring Blatt there was a great chance at Bron. Dumb move on Cavs part they should have waited.

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

It isn't even close MJ is way better than Kobe, lebron, etc.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Completely arbitrary and useless espn type debate there Ballin. And not exactly what OP was getting at here.

Let me break down how this works for everyone essentially. Not taking ANYTHING away from coaching it's extremely important crucial element in sports. But much like a women your married to she could be doing everything right but it's just not "clicking" or working on some level it leads to divorce many times.

Coaching very much same way you could be a great mind and coach knowing gm in and out like a Doug Collins. However if you are one of the few lucky enough to have that rare Maserati player like a Jordan you must be on same page with him and mutual respect there. If not the coach will lose every time in that scenario. Players make coaches more than coaches make players when it comes to "legend" level don't kid yourselves.

Riley was hired after Magic but if that ship had hit a few bumps lost a few postseasons in a row, and Magic not feeling it guess who's packing their bags and Pat Riley is no longer Pat Riley. Same with Phil they went a few seasons without winning but if MJ hits age of 30 before winning a ring and says to ownership Phil has lost team and this triangle shit isn't working guess who's packing? So enough with how great glory days were guy. I was there growing up in the era it was amazing Magic is my all time fave. But hey great as those 2 were for example it just worked out perfectly or a bit of luck involved.

The player cannot win no matter what. As a rare truly elite level star and leader it's your job to know the pulse of your team and how to lead better than anyone. If you do nothing and know what's wrong but keep quiet and keep losing your a bum. If you acknowledge the weakness and try finding that perfect or workable marriage with a coach or co star player your a traitor and evil. Coaches come and go by the truckloads in sports and more than you think players (particularly) superstars had input whether you know it or not. Just business baby!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 01-26-16 at 06:23 PM.

Ballin24

I AM A LEBRICK DIKKRIDER
    Fixed it for ya there buddy!

Lebron is not better than Jordan face the facts u loser. And by the way lebron tried to get Spoelstra fired too in Miami look what happened they ended up winning 2 rings with Spoelstra because Pat Riley let Lebron know he runs the show.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol nope don't have a horse in the race anymore buddy it died when Magic retired. Just love sports not a huge nba fan any longer but do love Lebrons game as I do many others. I'm just logical, fair, and know my shit. Try it sometime

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Shouldn't take words from an idiot thug (b.hayward) as fact! Blatt is highly respected, not just in Europe. Several NBA coaches have admitted learning from him. I've followed his work as a Euro coach and an International coach (with Russia). He's a S-U-P-E-R-S-T-A-R.

Ballin24

Lol nope don't have a horse in the race anymore buddy it died when Magic retired. Just love sports not a huge nba fan any longer but do love Lebrons game as I do many others. I'm just logical, fair, and know my shit. Try it sometime
    You don't know ur shit. Jordan dominates lebron, duncan, kobe, shaq, etc.

Jordan has all of them beat. Jordan is objectively the GOAT and it isn't even close.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Saloon this shit

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

I am pretty sure mr. McMurphy never stated that lebron was better than jordan but keep hammering home your point. They are both great players but in different generations different rules, no point in debating it.