FortySix
    FortySix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2308

Situational Play Tonight

Don't know where JMon is at because I know he loves these kinds of play and so do I.

I am not allowed to post any links but will post the play. Taking Suns +15.5 tonight vs the Spurs. Never like fading the Spurs because they are dominant but this line is a tad too high for my liking.

Reason why im taking Suns is this (for anyone that does SDQL),

Im taking the home dog tonight because they are 33-5 ATS when they are +10 or more, coming off a dog loss but covered (Suns covered vs Pacers) and when they met their opponent previously (Spurs), they allowed 100+ points and lost. This query has already occurred once this season when the Lakers covered vs the Thunder just a few weeks ago at home as a large home dog and they lost 117-113 to the Thunder.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Thank you. No matter the mismatch, no team should be a road favorite of this much in the NBA. Spurs starters may not even play the entire 4Q if they have a comfortable lead at the end of the 3Q.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29800

Good luck, FortySix.

FortySix
    FortySix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2308

Thank you Conqueror and Slick. Appreciate it.

UPCOMINGPLAYER
    UPCOMINGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Yo my man. I would laughing at this post so hard when spurs wins by 20 plus points. Situationals dont account for the facts that are at hand, Phx are bad there is a chance that Teletovic, Knight, M. Morris, Warren are out tonight. If you cant put your money on spurs just bet the O/U or pass the game. Even the spurs 2nd unit will beat the phx. However, there are freak days in the Nba so good luck, you'll really need it to pull this off