going to lose tonight and get swept oj this road trip and wont make finals

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Overreaction.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Considering their recent performances I'm starting to agree.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

For some reason they are laying down tonight same with Blazers. Typical nba garbage where amazing b.s. happens!

Killer2121

I was going to go big on GS tonight but held back. I smelled the trap from miles away

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Outside of their top 4 guys they have college players Curry has to player better than Jordan to win the title.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Curry sitting on the bench when his team really needs him, when they down 20 points

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

34 points from curry today so golden state fans cant complain about his effort and desire to play hard

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

let the comparisons stop - jordans bulls never did this - the team is so so so so so overrated and i love it because cavs will win it allllllll

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not overrated at all they were best team in nba all season last year and won title. Best team aside from Spurs this season nothing lucky or overrated about that. It's the media assholes who spend 24/7 hyping the next big thing to be the greatest ever and some buy into that nonsense. Bad nights happen in nba over a long season way it goes.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

Lakers are the most overrated team in nba history. People think they;re dog shit -they're much worse than that!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16011

re Warriors, two tests await within the next 8 days, so we shall see...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

What test? Losing to Cavs who they beat in finals and waxed again at home not long ago with Love and Irving? So they lose this gm in Cleveland and drop to like 35-5 or whatever that's the bar making them official frauds? Some of you need to stop listening to those espn bozos Bayless and Steven lol

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

I will say that was an ugly ass game. Detroit played a hell of a game with all their starters in double digits, while Steph had to drop almost half the Warriors' points to even stay somewhat close. I have a feeling the Warriors were looking ahead to the ridiculously tough 4 game stretch they have ahead of them, while the Pistons were amped up by Ben Wallace's jersey retirement. Also the refs seemed to be on the Pistons' side all night.

As far as them not making the Finals, it's no secret that the Warriors and Spurs are the best in the West and an epic WCF showdown seems inevitable. Not sure who is really capable of knocking either of them out before that, other than possibly OKC.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Didn't we call a moratorium on these threads?

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Dub nation I always appreciate your takes - very much agree about the meaning of the game to the pistons v. Warriors and also the refs - worthnotijg it was an NFL Vegas night - ut also worth noting Koreans bulls played through and against games like this no problems - maybe his knowledge as a gambler assisted his competetivestreak?

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

The Pistons are also a real tough team to beat at home, don't think many teams would beat them playing like they did tonight. Detroit defends the fast break well, which is where GS usually blows their opponents out of the water.

But they have really been letting Steph get clobbered lately, it's surprising he doesn't get more favorable calls considering he's the reigning MVP...

Killer2121

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Not overrated at all they were best team in nba all season last year and won title. Best team aside from Spurs this season nothing lucky or overrated about that. It's the media assholes who spend 24/7 hyping the next big thing to be the greatest ever and some buy into that nonsense. Bad nights happen in nba over a long season way it goes.
    This is what I struggle with. I'm mostly a soccer fan, but I've followed basketball casually in the past years (more so into it now). I just think that the quality of the NBA has gone down. I noticed it when the Lakers won in 2009 and 2010. That Laker team wasn't anything special apart from Kobe and I don't even know how Orlando made the finals. Both the Spurs and Heat cruised towards the finals in both 2013 and 2014 and the Warriors pretty much smashed everybody in 2015. There's a few more examples that I can bring up, but I find ith ard to believe that the current top teams in the NBA could match up with the great teams of the 90s and early 2000s.

Maybe it's just Nostalgia speaking lol. Just throwing ideas out there...

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

shut up closet warriors fan. you talk about them more than anyone else.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Killer I wasn't defending the nba at all. Just cannot believe how fast some want to discredit a large sample size of success over a bad night here and there by 1 team who are defending champs. Completely agree nba is a joke till playoffs start for most part with little intrigue.

I've been watching since about '84 and today's gm just seems absurd. 20+ pt blowouts on half the card every night, multiple superstars every fukking night sitting or game time decision throughout league, players teaming up in free agency to create a super power and chase rings etc. It's a shitshow and nothing I pay much attention to aside for gambling aspect in spots.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Still standing by this weak ass take Louie? Told you it was dumb b.s. from go street but I had Cavs tonight as well like an idiot. I had retard moment today betting Cleveland obviously but you went full retard making this thread....you NEVER go full retard.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

and that should be your last cavs thread idiot. your team is straight trash compared to warriors

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5164

This LouieLouie guy is sharp!

Great call again tonight!

gressyville
    gressyville's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    going to lose tonight and get swept oj this road trip and wont make finals
    KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA This idiot

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I honestly feel stupid taking Cavs tonight despite knowing better. Worst part of gambling when you don't listen to your gut and lose. Warriors better team = obviously, Warriors coming off humiliating loss, just figured Cavs finally get 1 while Gsw might be starting a 2/3 gm funk. Obviously books it appeared were baiting Gsw backers as well and books lost. Shit happens we move on.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

This lbj lovin idiot has been spewing this sh-- since he joined. Moron!

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

louie you should of taken note of my write up about this game, very detailed and analytical it would of saved you some money

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not saying Cavs are b.s. either or suck only fools follow that ship. Still a great team but sometimes a better team can have your # even if you're great. Look at Bron with Miami and Okc was his bitch. Now he's back in trash city and he's Dubs bitch clearly this is his kryptonite.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Killer2121

OP dun ****** up

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    and that should be your last cavs thread idiot. your team is straight trash compared to warriors
    Thanks for the honest comment.

Killer2121

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Killer I wasn't defending the nba at all. Just cannot believe how fast some want to discredit a large sample size of success over a bad night here and there by 1 team who are defending champs. Completely agree nba is a joke till playoffs start for most part with little intrigue.

I've been watching since about '84 and today's gm just seems absurd. 20+ pt blowouts on half the card every night, multiple superstars every fukking night sitting or game time decision throughout league, players teaming up in free agency to create a super power and chase rings etc. It's a shitshow and nothing I pay much attention to aside for gambling aspect in spots.
    I wish I was alive back then. I was having a discussion with my coworker about this very same issue. There seems to be a lack of fundamental skills present in the modern day NBA. No boxouts, soft fouls, flopping and lack of plays. I mean it's fantastic to watch players like Curry and Westbrook for example... But it makes me cringe sometimes to see Curry run up the floor and dash up a 3 on a fast break or Westbrook drive to the hoop like a madman and miss because he neglected his team mates.