la cara
    la cara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3116

eat the chalk with the warriors tonight

green's status is in the air but its not like the warriors took the night off yesterday either...curry must be pissed he turned that ball over...either way I think this team is a gutty team that comes out pissed after a loss...especially if they are chasing history...I dont care what anyone on that team says...every competitive player plays to be the best and the warriors want to be the best....

that being said, the warriors defensive has slipped in the past few games but against a sub par offensive such as the lakers I cant see lakers scoring more than 90 tonight... warriors come out strong and lock down on the def tonight... I predict a 112-77 type game for tonight

Pick: GSW -17 under 216.5

iheartAlabama
    iheartAlabama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Like your write up tough to say this game goes under though without Kobe this Lakers team good easily make this game go over

la cara

Quote Originally Posted by iheartAlabama View Post
    Like your write up tough to say this game goes under though without Kobe this Lakers team good easily make this game go over
    I agree but I'm hoping he plays...he can chuck up all the shots he wants and stop any sort of continuity that team can have by playing team ball...remember this is still the kobe tour and all he cares about is the recognition by the fans...he wants to put up 40 tonight...not sure if he can at this point

iheartAlabama

True by the way I'm a Kobe fan but u say Golden St and the under get money tonight

la cara

Quote Originally Posted by iheartAlabama View Post
    True by the way I'm a Kobe fan but u say Golden St and the under get money tonight
    Big kobe fan here too...thank you my brother

iheartAlabama

Thanks for the cash....if u see anything today just let me know

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

Quote Originally Posted by la cara View Post
    green's status is in the air but its not like the warriors took the night off yesterday either...curry must be pissed he turned that ball over...either way I think this team is a gutty team that comes out pissed after a loss...especially if they are chasing history...I dont care what anyone on that team says...every competitive player plays to be the best and the warriors want to be the best....

that being said, the warriors defensive has slipped in the past few games but against a sub par offensive such as the lakers I cant see lakers scoring more than 90 tonight... warriors come out strong and lock down on the def tonight... I predict a 112-77 type game for tonight

Pick: GSW -17 under 216.5
    Nice score.

la cara

appreciate it fellas