zoukakos
    zoukakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cleveland minu$ the point$ is the PLAY

i ve been looking closely the line movement today on the Cleveland game and look what trap has been set here by the bookies:

Public is mainly on Toronto all day (they believe that they can do it and cover 9 and a half points) and instead of lowering the points, the send the line from 9 and half, to 10 points for the Raps.

Clearly they want money being pished on the Raptors and mainly believe that the Raps not cover and get publics money whi will have fooled over the line trap they thrown.

Cleveland -10 is the play here for sure.

lets have a discussion on my thought here guys , i would love to hear YOU

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Im kinda 50/50 right now..What scares me is Tor's best chance at winning is playing D. On the other hand Cavs coming off a several day west coast trip. Could be they are a little tired. They win but dont cover...On the other hand I feel have same lean urges as you. Cavs blow these boys out and Public looses. BIG..Gonna wait and see what some of the other guys have to say from the forums..

landers781
    landers781's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I agree with a clev -10 small play only. If there were more than two games I wouldnt bother but this seems to be the best play in NBA tonight

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Busterflywheel View Post
    Im kinda 50/50 right now..What scares me is Tor's best chance at winning is playing D. On the other hand Cavs coming off a several day west coast trip. Could be they are a little tired. They win but dont cover...On the other hand I feel have same lean urges as you. Cavs blow these boys out and Public looses. BIG..Gonna wait and see what some of the other guys have to say from the forums..
    Between the let down from the road trip and the Lakers visiting on Thursday, I just don't see Cleveland having a great game tonight, and this is coming from a huge Cavs fan.

mostcool
    mostcool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Play the over. Cleveland should also cover but the over is the easiest play on this game. When is the last time you saw a posted total over 200 at Cleveland? Show time tonight after a long road trip!

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Also cavs fan, Toronto +10.5 looking good to me.

jdhender
    jdhender's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

this is an interesting matchup, been watching this a bit as well - cleveland lost in toronto by 10 earlier in the year so there is a revenge angle. bargnani hung 28 on them in that matchup (11-15 from the field) but the game was way back in october (cle a much diff team this time around) - a couple adjustments on defense and I think cleveland should be able to do a number on them on the defensive side of the ball. Also factoring in the fatigue factor that has been mentioned by several of you I expect a couple slow points in this game which has me leaning on the under. I think the defensive pressure allows cleveland to pull away and win by double digits as well.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Between the let down from the road trip and the Lakers visiting on Thursday, I just don't see Cleveland having a great game tonight, and this is coming from a huge Cavs fan.
    Cav's fan here as well.... i took T.O... We will see tonight that I am forever DOOMED when it comes to bettting for or against my favorite team. Sick part is it's gonna be a double whammy tonight when my 2nd favorite team goes down in flames, CLE covers, game goes over and there goes 200+ bucks

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

when losing the first game to a team this year cleveland is 3-1 ATS AND SU when playing them the second time with an average margin of victory of 13 pts..just sayyinnn

easyaxess
    easyaxess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Cavs or no play!

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

you was wrong

zoukakos

Quote Originally Posted by genius View Post
    you was wrong
    thanks for pointing that out

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

lol. at least someone was on raps.

moneymaker09
    moneymaker09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

stop thinkin as if everythings a trap

MV
    MV's Avatar Become A Pro!

i tihnk the moneylines are traps!!

genius
    genius's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoukakos View Post
    thanks for pointing that out
    lol u cost me bro but your insight is usually on what ya got for wed zo?

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

cleveland -10

jaysarizona
    jaysarizona's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn if you bought 2 points would have covered

zoukakos

Quote Originally Posted by genius View Post
    lol u cost me bro but your insight is usually on what ya got for wed zo?
    i am sorry for your loss as i am for mine and losind for 1 and half point is not the best thing that could happen to anyone. anyway i am looking at the games and will be back

Cornerback
    Cornerback's Avatar Become A Pro!

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Cav's fan here as well.... i took T.O... We will see tonight that I am forever DOOMED when it comes to bettting for or against my favorite team. Sick part is it's gonna be a double whammy tonight when my 2nd favorite team goes down in flames, CLE covers, game goes over and there goes 200+ bucks
    Well, even - juice for the game.... YAY - I'm not doomed!

nmr123321
    nmr123321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by zoukakos View Post
    i am sorry for your loss as i am for mine and losind for 1 and half point is not the best thing that could happen to anyone. anyway i am looking at the games and will be back
    To be honest, the game was a lot closer than the final score indicated. The Raptors didn't score a single point in the last 3.5 minutes which is very unlike them. I didn't like going against a red hot Raptor team that has looks like it has turned things around, they have the offensive firepower to hang with any team in the league even if they don't play a lick of defence.

mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

one word..overrated