MoMoney2
    MoMoney2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2122

MoMoney Mon Play A Day

New week and back at it. I am not seeing anything that I love at first glance with only 3 games but I will dig deeper and see if I can find a play, don't want to force anything. Here are my early leans:

SA (-14.5)
    SA/BKN o-193
    CHI (-8) if Wall is out I would really like this play.
    GS (-13.5)
    CHI 1H TT u-55
    SA 1H TT o-51.5

The last 2 picks, which are 1st half team totals, are picks that I saw 44 Mag already select, I just agree that they make a lot of sense. I don't want to take credit for them, but I think I am in support of them. I will post later today if I decide to make an official pick.

Best of luck,
    MM

Nick_U
    Nick_U's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Where are you seeing that Wall may not play?
    Edit: Nevermind
    Last edited by Nick_U; 01-11-16 at 03:18 PM.

Casanova
    Sports Trader.
    Casanova's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

Shoulder strain, hes probable for tonights match

MoMoney2

I saw this morning that he was probable, but as all of you know, at times NBA coaches decide last minute that they are going to sit a guy. I am just following closely so that if Wall does sit for some reason I will try to jump on CHI before the line moves to much.

Nick_U

Also, Gortat a game time decision with a knee injury. Liked the Wizards as a lean originally, but they have injury issues clearly.

MoMoney2

Also: Alan Anderson OUT Bradley Beal OUT Nene Hilario GTD Kris Humphries GTD Marcin Gortat GTD DeJuan Blair GTD. Combine all of that will Wall dealing with a sore shoulder sure screams CHI!

Nick_U

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoney2 View Post
    Also: Alan Anderson OUT Bradley Beal OUT Nene Hilario GTD Kris Humphries GTD Marcin Gortat GTD DeJuan Blair GTD. Combine all of that will Wall dealing with a sore shoulder sure screams CHI!
    I agree

MoMoney2

Official Play: WAS 1H TT u-50.5 (1u)

Noah being back should help CHI def a bit. Combine that with all the injuries and I see WAS getting off to a slow start. I would have taken the -5.5 or -6 that I saw for a game total earlier but to late.

Good luck everyone,
    MM