Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    No, I didn't say the HEAT have had to deal with injuries. But at the same time I don't think they're worse than the Bulls because they have 2 more losses.
    Oh I'm not basing myself on records either. I said I'd take Indiana over them in a 7 game series and they have a better record than the Pacers.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

I know you're not. The person who I responded to initially said you are what your record is...

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I know you're not. The person who I responded to initially said you are what your record is...
    Yeah I figured as much just was making sure. Records in early January don't mean much - we agree there.

As far as today's game; I agree it's a lot of points for at any rate at least a decent team in Miami but I dunno, fading the Warriors is scary. You just know that 15-0 run in 3 minutes is just around the corner at all times.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Yeah I figured as much just was making sure. Records in early January don't mean much - we agree there.

As far as today's game; I agree it's a lot of points for at any rate at least a decent team in Miami but I dunno, fading the Warriors is scary. You just know that 15-0 run in 3 minutes is just around the corner at all times.
    Yeah no shit. Had Warriors -8.5 against Kings the other day. Was stressing because they were down by 6 in the 2nd half & the Kings had possession. I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, was gone maybe 25 seconds, come back & the scores are level. This team is out of control. The speed and accuracy of their ball movement I have never seen - AND they have 8 guys shooting over 35% from deep!

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    What book are they +10000?
    1000 lol my bad playa

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Yeah no shit. Had Warriors -8.5 against Kings the other day. Was stressing because they were down by 6 in the 2nd half & the Kings had possession. I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water, was gone maybe 25 seconds, come back & the scores are level. This team is out of control. The speed and accuracy of their ball movement I have never seen - AND they have 8 guys shooting over 35% from deep!
    The speed and accuracy of their ball movement definitely outpaces live betting algorithms. Buying GS live when they are down has also presented itself with good opportunities.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    The speed and accuracy of their ball movement definitely outpaces live betting algorithms. Buying GS live when they are down has also presented itself with good opportunities.
    Agree 100%. Once Warrior games start I switch off all other games and focus solely on the Warriors game. Never ending opportunities for the astute trader...

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

wade and whiteside don't play?

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Took GSW until 4Q to bust this one open. The Heat also seem to have issues scoring in the 2H. I have no precise stats but they seem to be scoring much better in the 1H. Another team with that pattern is Bobcats.

Snake24
    Snake24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7076

Warriors played zero defense last night. Gave up a bunch of And 1's. Deng went on scoring runs by himself. Good call on the Heat.

Snake24

They better get their shit together because my hometown Spurs are not effing around right now! They would sweep the Warriors if they met in the playoffs today.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    They better get their shit together because my hometown Spurs are not effing around right now! They would sweep the Warriors if they met in the playoffs today.
    Thats absolutely ridiculous.

Snake24

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Thats absolutely ridiculous.
    Not really.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Snake24 View Post
    Not really.
    Yep, the team that has lost 2 games all year would obviously lose 4 in a row to the Spurs. Homer.

First 12