nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Tim Duncan the most amazing guy in the NBA

"Here is my Tim Duncan story So we’re playing the Spurs and I get the ball on the post. I inside pivot and sweep to the middle for my jump hook and he blocks it. So as we are running down the court he says to me “that was a good move but you have to get more into my body so you can either draw the foul or I can’t block it”.
    So I didn’t know if he was talking noise or what so just kind of looked at him confused and said ok. Then, a few plays later I did it again got more into his body and he couldn’t block it. I missed the shot and he looked at me and said much better and kept playing lol. I remember calling my boy Zee Chilton and telling him this story lol Tim Duncan is honestly one of the nicest guys in the NBA and one of the best power forwards ever. Respect"

by Etan Thomas

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Agreed I love Timmy, has there ever been a more consistent player?

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Consistent and underrated!

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

He was playing mind games with him. I he takes his advice it will be an awkward miss, and if he doesn't it will fail again. Like choosing between two cups of poison.

RyleeCashflow
    RyleeCashflow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7063

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    Consistent and underrated!
    Consistent yes, but not underrated.

He's considered and hailed by fans and the media, ex players as the greatest PF of all time, and that is saying a lot.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Thomas was a mediocre player, made infamous by his poetry about doug collins. Not surprising he couldn't tell he was being mugged off. If he had the competitive spirit he would have been offended.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Yeah hard to say he's underrated when he's 100% going to be a first ballot Hall of Famer. I think everyone knows how good he is.

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Timmy is a living legend, but it is Draymond Green who is surely the most amazing player in the NBA. Lebron fans will choke on their cereal if they read this but honestly I would say he is now the best point forward in the NBA...