Hench
    Hench's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Kawhi Leonard 4th best player in the game?

I don't think so.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Monroe is an interesting one. Stan got rid of two of the Piston's centrepieces who were possibly considered more important then Drummond and they have performed better without them.
    Does that make them overrated or just players that didn't suit SVG's style?

As for Faried he goes ok but his defense is overrated.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Monroe is an interesting one. Stan got rid of two of the Piston's centrepieces who were possibly considered more important then Drummond and they have performed better without them.
    Does that make them overrated or just players that didn't suit SVG's style?

As for Faried he goes ok but his defense is overrated.
    Josh Smith is not playing in LA in spite of Griffin being sidelined. He doesn't suit anyone's style.
    Last edited by IBetYou; 01-07-16 at 11:34 AM.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by Hench View Post
    Kawhi Leonard 4th best player in the game?

I don't think so.
    it can be only me, but this guys is very overrated...
    Pope made entire team playing to/for him...

He is good, not that good, most of the steals he gets are obtain with fouls, and refs never blow the whistle (i think i already said this in the past)

Don't know how Monroe is not in a title contender team.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Sledge you're a Houston homer, quit being delusional and come to a realization that Harden is trash.
    Led his injury plague team to the Western Conference Finals and finished 2nd in the MVP voting last season but he is overrated? I can see why SBR is loaded with so great handicappers now a days.

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Other than D-Mo who was injured that's part of their regular rotation?

Don't get me wrong, I actually don't hate James Harden, but I think the fact that he finished 2nd in MVP voting is what makes him overrated.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    it can be only me, but this guys is very overrated...
    Pope made entire team playing to/for him...

He is good, not that good, most of the steals he gets are obtain with fouls, and refs never blow the whistle (i think i already said this in the past)

Don't know how Monroe is not in a title contender team.
    If Leonard got to take as many shots as James Harden, he'd average 33 a game. He is pretty unstoppable 1 on 1. He's not the flashiest player but he's easily the strongest wing player in the NBA after Lebron and maybe Melo. I don't see how his defense is overrated. His arms drop down to the ground basically and he has enormous hands and a huge wingspan. You really can't cross him up 1 on 1, only way to beat him off the dribble is using a screen. Leonard is a superstar in the making for sure. I think he's top 7.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Other than D-Mo who was injured that's part of their regular rotation?

Don't get me wrong, I actually don't hate James Harden, but I think the fact that he finished 2nd in MVP voting is what makes him overrated.
    T.Jones, Dwight Howard, Pat Beverly or you can say 60% of their starting lineup. They also led all playoff teams with the most games missed by injuries. Haters gonna hate but your lack of understanding shows why you can't pick winners. I can't pick winners either though.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

its a tie between NBA2k16 cover athletes. harden and davis.

DUBnation

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    T.Jones, Dwight Howard, Pat Beverly or you can say 60% of their starting lineup. They also led all playoff teams with the most games missed by injuries. Haters gonna hate but your lack of understanding shows why you can't pick winners. I can't pick winners either though.
    Beverley was out but Jones and Howard played every game of the playoffs, didn't they?

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    Beverley was out but Jones and Howard played every game of the playoffs, didn't they?
    How about the regular season and still leading the Rockets to #2 in The West? My Texans lost so my peepee hurts right now.

DUBnation

Yeah that was brutal I was rooting for them. All I'm saying is that I think his numbers and their record led him to be ranked higher than he should have been. He's obviously really good, definitely top 10 in the league right now, but I just don't think he's "2nd in MVP voting" caliber just yet. Add to that the fact that his increased scoring numbers haven't translated into wins this year, and his reported locker room funk with teammates (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ockets-players), and I just don't see how he's a top 5 player.

First 123