KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Pelicans over Clipps

Bad spot for the Clipps playing the last leg of a 5 game roadie. Pels haven't played since Monday. Like speaks for itself, and Clipps have been going small without Griffin, that won't work against the Pelicans.

Pelicans -2 (3.5u)
    Pelicans -1 1H (1.5u)

KRIT

The Pelicans suck. Paul is 1-12 and the Clipps are shooting 36% and somehow the Pelicans are still losing. Most likely a loss here. I bet on the Pels more than anyone and I don't know why because I rarely ever win on them.

Anyways, I'm out for New Years, Cheers

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Pelicans are a bad team. They are getting blown out by a Clippers team that is on a back to back with no Blake and Paul playing bad. You got Anthony Davis on your team, but you are battling the 76ers for the top draft pick next year. Doesn't even make sense why they are so bad. I'm pretty sure they fire Gentry at the end of the year if not by the All Star break.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    The Pelicans suck. Paul is 1-12 and the Clipps are shooting 36% and somehow the Pelicans are still losing. Most likely a loss here. I bet on the Pels more than anyone and I don't know why because I rarely ever win on them.

Anyways, I'm out for New Years, Cheers
    Fire Gentry. The only thing this dude knows how to do is lose.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Fire Gentry. The only thing this dude knows how to do is lose.
    100% agree NC.

This team was on the upswing last year and they have gone from a playoff team to a bottom feeder in the West. It's basically the same roster as last year, so you would expect a young team would get better with one more year under their belt. Got to think the regression has something to do with Gentry.

Gentry has always been a loser coach. Wasn't he fired by both the Clipps way back in the day and the Suns recently? He got lucky and was able to assistant coach the Warriors last year, and now everyone thought he was a good coach and worthy of being a head coach. Wrong, he just happened to assistant coach the best team in the NBA last year. Does anyone actually think Luke Walton is some amazing coach? The NBA loves to recycle garbage coaches. Get fired....and then they get re-hired a year or two later.

And I dont regret the play. More times than not this play hits. Angles added up, Pelicans literally did not show up.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    100% agree NC.

This team was on the upswing last year and they have gone from a playoff team to a bottom feeder in the West. It's basically the same roster as last year, so you would expect a young team would get better with one more year under their belt. Got to think the regression has something to do with Gentry.

Gentry has always been a loser coach. Wasn't he fired by both the Clipps way back in the day and the Suns recently? He got lucky and was able to assistant coach the Warriors last year, and now everyone thought he was a good coach and worthy of being a head coach. Wrong, he just happened to assistant coach the best team in the NBA last year. Does anyone actually think Luke Walton is some amazing coach? The NBA loves to recycle garbage coaches. Get fired....and then they get re-hired a year or two later.

And I dont regret the play. More times than not this play hits. Angles added up, Pelicans literally did not show up.
    Gentry's been fired like 14 times. I can't even keep them straight anymore.

I will also say this: going from a dog to a fave is the kiss of death in pro sport bets.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Man i want to play Lakers so badly, even more with Kobe out...
    line only -2.5

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Gentry's been fired like 14 times. I can't even keep them straight anymore.

I will also say this: going from a dog to a fave is the kiss of death in pro sport bets.
    Agreed, but Pels didn't go from dog to fave here.