MoMoney2
    MoMoney2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2122

MoMoney's Wed "Play A Day"

Yesterday on our first day we ended with a push.
    Record: 0-0-1

I forgot to mention in my first post how much I was betting. Again I am using a modified 33% system for my picks and money management. Yesterday's pick was a 1u pick, as today's pick will be. If you follow the picks, as well as the units played, we will hopefully double our bankroll in about 3-4 weeks. You choose what you would like for your units. Remember, you are the one choosing to follow or fade. I will be posting exactly what I am playing each day, the ball is then in your court.

Games I am looking into today:
    LAC (-2)
    BOS (-12.5)
    CHI (-3)
    GS (-5.5)
    DAL/GS over 212
    IND/CHI under 200.5

I will post my official pick later today. I am waiting on injury news and then line movements from that.

MM

MoMoney2

I have narrowed it down to 3 games that I like tonight. Play for tonight is...........CHI/IND u-202.

I will be betting 1u which consists of 5% of my bankroll. I know most suggest that you only play 2% of your bankroll but for my system, in order to double my bankroll in 3-4 weeks this is what you will need to bet.

Other leans:
    CHI (-3)
    BKN (+7.5)

best of luck to all
    MM

MoMoney2

An OT game while holding the under is NEVER a good thing so I guess I am fortunate to get the push. 2 days in a row that I should have easily won but ended up with a push in both cases. What can you do but move on to the next day! Look for another pick tomorrow.

MM