louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Hawks +3

Only play today -- 1-3 yesterday with Kingbabies meltdown -- Boogie is a punk

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Why u taking Hawks ? Their win streak was snap second game of back to back . Houston at home has played wayyyyy better than on the road . Plus if it comes down to the wire Houston has a go to guy . Hawks don't .

louielouie

Liked hawks hustle last night - still not convinced in any team led by beard kardashian and steroid mcbadback - would prefer 5 as a line but guessing hawks lead and live I may get mddle (though I can't watch with my now broken tv) - you think I should buy out?

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Love the Hawks buddy

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Liked hawks hustle last night - still not convinced in any team led by beard kardashian and steroid mcbadback - would prefer 5 as a line but guessing hawks lead and live I may get mddle (though I can't watch with my now broken tv) - you think I should buy out?
    Pacers bench outplayed their starting 5 . I had the pacers last night so I'm just glad it hit . But I was expecting PG to get off the funk he is on and he was hurting the pacers instead of helping them. I've said this all year .... This years Hawks aren't the same as last years Hawks . Last year they were dominant . This year they are a middle of the pack order team in the east , don't let the record fool you . That's what I think . Offcourse they can win tonight , heck the nets came back from 14 at the half and were up by 10 in the late minutes .

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

'liked Hawks hustle last night'

louielouie

alright taking the advice and buying out rockets -2 - maybe both bets can hit

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Liking Houston ml though

Ballin24
    Ballin24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 864

inb4 hawks win straight up

louielouie

last time i buy out of a good bet - rockets win or cover vs. warriors on nye book it

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

^^ wat is wrong with you?
    Golden state have won last 10 against houston..they play a similar fast paced game, GS own them!!

You said yesterday yeah big mistake fading GS all the time..and houston are garbage..never trust the beard.

VERY NEXT DAY " houston win or cover vs GS, book it"

This forum is full of attention seekers and retards