Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Ive never seen so many shots go in and out of the hoop all day like I have today

Has anyone noticed this? No wonder all these games went under so far. What the devil is going on today.

Guys getting robbed left and right all day.

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

warriors game was ridiculous....i took under 2nd half rockets game but i didnt even watch it so i'll take your word for it.

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Its like they did something to these damn rims.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Strange day for hoop gambling..

All logical bets didn't work today when factoring in the spreads.. Bulls winning the game was not expected in OKC, Spurs losing the game to Houston tonight was not expected.. Cavs covering the spread in GS was not likely to happen the way the Warriors score and play at home.... Lastly the Lakers are expected to get blown out because they suck but who dare pick the Clippers and all those points the way the games have been going today?

Tough day of hoop gambling for most experienced cappers IMO...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Strange day for hoop gambling..

All logical bets didn't work today when factoring in the spreads.. Bulls winning the game was not expected in OKC, Spurs losing the game to Houston tonight was not expected.. Cavs covering the spread in GS was not likely to happen the way the Warriors score and play at home.... Lastly the Lakers are expected to get blown out because they suck but who dare pick the Clippers and all those points the way the games have been going today?

Tough day of hoop gambling for most experienced cappers IMO...
    I was actually 3-0 today with the Bulls 1st half, cavs, and rockets...merry Xmas to me

winz
    refuse to lose

agreed nba was tough today...but winners galore in college.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

They put in the special 'carnival' rims for the holiday. Usually that stuff is reserved for the playoffs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I was actually 3-0 today with the Bulls 1st half, cavs, and rockets...merry Xmas to me
    Congrats as I believe you were one of the few that did go undefeated today with NBA multiple game betting.. Even the O/U's were tricky..

I went 2-2 with NBA bets today myself and lost some small money. I hit the second half spread in the Cavs game because I woke up late and made the play at halftime. I also took the Lakers +12.5 and was absolutely amazed they came back in the second half and covered.. Lost OKC and the Spurs...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-26-15 at 10:48 PM.

winz
    refuse to lose

just crunched the numbers..minus 4072 in nba...3k of it on the warriors game alone...plus 7k in college hoops...plus 1332 in euro hoops and..plus 620 on cricket..lol....somehow up $4360 on the day.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I was hitting 80% plus at parents house.

8 foot net.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Had not watched NBA all year until today. Saw MIA, OKC, and half the GS games and then turned it off. Now I know why I don't watch. If today is any indication of a typical NBA day, the product is pure shit IMO.