terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Stop responding to Ebe.

Ebe literally adds NOTHING positive to this forum. I have no personal issue with him, but nobody is going to learn anything positive about handicapping from a guy who is posting suspect (to put it kindly) bet slips where he takes -500 ML bets and tells people to bet everything they have on GSW spreads. Then when these -500ML bets or -20 GSW bets lose, all of the sudden he had a teaser or he didn't actually bet it. Oh yeah, and ESPN touts the Warriors enough, we don't need Ebe here to parrot Stephen A Smith and Skip Baylor and get everyone all riled up.

In fact, Ebe may just be a troll. And if he is trolling, he is one of the most convincing one's I've ever seen. So I will give him that.

Ebe, I have no personal issue with you whatsoever. But you're inconsequential. You're wasting your time here. No one values your contributions. If you're not going to shape up, do the honorable thing and start posting to The Saloon.

Everybody else - STOP RESPONDING TO HIM. Probably within a day or 2, he'll make another post like this: "This -800 ML looks so sexy I might put my legs behind my head!" I am making a pledge right here not to reply to him if he should visit this thread. And in the future, I will not make another reply in any of his threads. I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO FOLLOW SUIT. If we don't build it, he will stop coming.

(* or hopefully he'll stay and become a real handicapper with something to offer the community, like the rest of us).

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Well said. I'm not responding to the troll anymore either. He just wants attention like a 5 year old kid.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Quote Originally Posted by sballen View Post
    Well said. I'm not responding to the troll anymore either. He just wants attention like a 5 year old kid.
    I was actually inspired by your recent reply to him. I thought, "Fuk, this guy has it exactly figured out. I'm going to elaborate on that."

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Anyone who posts a thread about a play and that okay loses.... THEN randomly posts that they won on another bet or 2, is a fukking loser...

If you had 2 or 3 other bets, post them ALL, don't fukking gloat after the fact without hard evidence. Cause noone gives a fukk about that shit.

There's a few guys who do the same shit... "Well I lost in this one, but good thing I had this, that, and this that won tonight so I'm positive"... Fukk outta here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: terrortwylight

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Anyone who posts a thread about a play and that okay loses.... THEN randomly posts that they won on another bet or 2, is a fukking loser...

If you had 2 or 3 other bets, post them ALL, don't fukking gloat after the fact without hard evidence. Cause noone gives a fukk about that shit.

There's a few guys who do the same shit... "Well I lost in this one, but good thing I had this, that, and this that won tonight so I'm positive"... Fukk outta here.
    Have to add those "play of the millennium" plays or "If this losrs, I won't post here again" threads. First of all noone gives a shit. And then they always post again anyway after it loses.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

If he is trolling, hes won. You just made a thread for him.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    If he is trolling, hes won. You just made a thread for him.
    You're right. I was required to make a sacrifice here to try to and put an end to this madness. All I can do now is hope enough people read this thread to follow suit with us and completely 100% cut off communication with him.

If he comes in your thread talking shit, don't respond. I won't reply to him if he comes in mine. The main thing is we all have to stop replying in his threads 100%. Because once you do, you'll be so totally outraged by the things he is saying that you will be compelled by the force of the Lord to reply to him and call him out.