mkasad23
    mkasad23's Avatar Become A Pro!

*****Mr Boombastic ---4 BIG BOMBS A DAY*****

JANUARY 18

1. WASHINGTON WIZARDS MONEYLINE

williams22
    williams22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can you stop with the huge fonts and over-hyped picks? Also, I think it would benefit everyone more if you could just stick to one thread and track you record (wins/losses, P/L).

mkasad23

thats what im doing here this is my only thread that im going to use it was only today that i went crazy wont happen again

mkasad23

this is my official thread i will have max 4 big bombs daily and may add a few extra depending on the night and card of scheduled games lets pound em and make that money

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by mkasad23 View Post
    this is my official thread i will have max 4 big bombs daily and may add a few extra depending on the night and card of scheduled games lets pound em and make that money

Sounds good buddy! We are looking forward to your picks... All I was trying to tell you the other day was tone it down a tad. Like several other posters have said recently. It is apparent you are either good or hot, but either way your picks should be beneficial to everyone.

By keeping this one thread you will have quite a following and be able to keep your record going forward by doing just one thread. Some of your following will be positive and some will not.

I wish you all the best

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7847

four of these big font picks everyday? it's your thread, but this will wear thin, and if you hit a dry spell watch out, those fonts will come back to haunt you.

i wish you luck regardless.

mkasad23

why will it wear thin whats wrong with it