mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Suspicious foul call at the end of the game of the SA/LAC game

Was just flipping channels and caught the last 3 min of the SA/LAC game. I rarely bet NBA so had no idea of what the line was. However there was a whistle on a ridiculous foul call with 2 seconds left. As soon as I saw it, it threw up a red flag that this was a gambling call. Sure enough, I go check the line and it was 7.5. The foul made the game go from a 6 point lead to an 8 point lead. What a crooked f'ing league! Dirty ass officiated bitches.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teams were scoring like crazy tonight until the 8-9 min mark in the 4th. Score had both teams in the low to mid 90's. All of the sudden after a TV timeout as if on cue.. Time to bring the total back down from a possible all star game score to the NBA average. You can't tell me even if you watch dozens of games a year that there is an unnatural flow to your favorite stars on any given night. Teams changing schemes mid game after it work for 20-30 mins for no reason, stars chucking up grade school shots uncontested, the list could go on. Its an entertainment product. So when people make a career of capping these penetrating games I just have to laugh a little. There's a reason the feel of the sport differs between college and pro.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Was just flipping channels and caught the last 3 min of the SA/LAC game. I rarely bet NBA so had no idea of what the line was. However there was a whistle on a ridiculous foul call with 2 seconds left. As soon as I saw it, it threw up a red flag that this was a gambling call. Sure enough, I go check the line and it was 7.5. The foul made the game go from a 6 point lead to an 8 point lead. What a crooked f'ing league! Dirty ass officiated bitches.
    Did you see how fast Chris Paul ran to get that foul? The player that probably has the most shot clock awareness? That was one of the most insane things I've seen in the nba so far

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

it fuked me, I had live under 221.5

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

anyone have a video clip?

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I watched it as well, had no idea the line was -7.5. What went through my mind was "I wonder why paul would foul with a second left down 6."

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I watched it as well, had no idea the line was -7.5. What went through my mind was "I wonder why paul would foul with a second left down 6."
    Yeah i hit that under live and wondered why in the fuk he ran to foul....so weird

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The fixed games are the ones the line is -6.5 and team wins by 35. Why would you risk it with 1 second left? What if he misses the FT?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The fixed games are the ones the line is -6.5 and team wins by 35. Why would you risk it with 1 second left? What if he misses the FT?
    I love when you school these kids, Pavy.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Bit hesitant because he's a role model player but yeah it still was suss as hell.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Spread was holding strong at -7.5 all day.

Now we know why.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You know I always wondered why people thought Million dollar athletes would risk fixing a game.. But then I remembered how most of them go broke after making millions of dollars, so Why the fuk wouldn't they try and make more $$? They're dumb as shit so nothing they do surprises me anymore.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

i would guess the ref was on SA and blew the whistle as fast as he could just to have a chance to cover. just my opinion.

again, i don't watch much nba and only stopped on the game because earlier in the day i saw a FB post that two of my high school buddies were meeting up to go to the game. when i saw the end, i just had a gut feeling that it was fishy.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

I had the 7.5 couldn't believe it. Nice when it goes your way.

TheMoneyShot

You know I always wondered why people thought Million dollar athletes would risk fixing a game.. But then I remembered how most of them go broke after making millions of dollars, so Why the fuk wouldn't they try and make more $$? They're dumb as shit so nothing they do surprises me anymore.
    And to add to this... remember... even though these guys are athletes. They are considered entertainers. A part of their contract is entertaining.

I'm trying to think of a New York Knicks guard.... a few years back.... he was ALWAYS... ALWAYS in on it when he could. I'll try to figure out his name.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm trying to think of a New York Knicks guard.... a few years back.... he was ALWAYS... ALWAYS in on it when he could. I'll try to figure out his name.
    Stephon Fukking Marbury. That dude was in on any spread that he could. Guy would miss free throws at odd times. Foul at odd times.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

I remember many years ago when at the end of the Sea/LAL game when Seattle stole the ball and threw it to a wide open Gary Payton. He misses a layup with no one anywhere near him, gets his own rebound and then is fouled. Goes to the line and clanks two free throws....not even close. Sure enough the Lakers cover by 1. Of course, I was in the losing end.

That's why I no longer play the NBA (National Bookie Association).
    Last edited by mpaschal34; 12-19-15 at 01:00 AM.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

LOL. Dude they do that sh1t all the time in the NBA. Many times, they usually they push the total for whatever reason. The NBA is rigged to an extent.

The Refs almost gave the Bucks the 2nd half cover in the Warriors game by blatantly not calling an obvious intentional foul on them with 30 seconds. Ezeli was intentionally fouled under two minute when Curry had the ball, that means the Ezeli will get two FT and Warriors ball out of bounds. The Warrior were up only seven points, and needed to win by five to cover the 2nd half. Ezeli predictably misses two FT since he's as bad as Deadre Jordan, and the Bucks nearly had the backdoor 2nd half cover which would of buried everyone.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Over the course of an entire season and thousands of games theres going to be instances like these that appear crooked but in fact are just purely human and coincidental.