Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Kobe in Htown..... enjoying one of my last Mamba games....

as I won't be wasting much time watching Kobe unless he's playing against the rockets, tonight may be the last time I see him play....

for all the criticism, after watching him drain a beautiful jumper and then three straight threes, it's fair to say he's still got more game than half the f'n league.... easily.....

singlehandedly brought the lakers back into this game......

I was nostalgically enjoying watching him until he played THAT well.... now i'm back to hating the raping son of bitch! (j/k)

Like him or love him, he's definitely one of the best ever.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He should of gone to a good team and played 20 minutes a game and probably could of gotten 2 more years in and maybe ring

Auto Donk

with 5:25 left, htown crowd shouting out/chanting "Kobe, Kobe, Kobe," .... want a last view of an nba icon

if it was closer than a sixteen pt lead, i doubt they'd be chantin' shit.... as he'd come in and rip their hearts out.....

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Looks like he balled out Donk, great game to see.

Auto Donk

and good to see demo back, his passing skillz already hot; thornton heating up, rockets starting to gel.....

now if we can get superman to quit grabbin sack on the bench, and khloe out of htown, rockets will be hitting on all cylinders....

on a betting note, rockets overs should be easy $$$ for a while... particularly against teams with bottom 1/3 defenses.....

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

We won't ever see another Kobe. Glad I grew up watching both MJ and Kobe in their prime.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

this was the only good game he has played all year