GSoro
    GSoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 802

3 reason's why u should bet the T-Wolves tonight...

Timberwolves +1

1. T-Wolves are undefeated on the road ATS (9-0) and they cover the spread by an average of 11 points.....easy

2. Denver on the other hand is 2-8 ATS at home and the only team they beat at home that counts is Portland, Houston was in a soap opera and they barely beat the Bucks by a point and they suck this year......by the ay this is all almost a month ago, they been losin ever since.

3. Denver offense is ubpar and inefficient being 5 points below the league average per 100 possessions, meanwhile minnesota has tremendously improved their defense this year with holding their opponents a good 5 points below their average per 100 possesions.

Bonus: Minnesota already slapped Denver earlier this year by 17 and nothing with either team has really changed since then.

PS I was wrong on the Kings and the Rockets.....but Idon't lose 3 games in a row. And if I do feel free to start bettin against me then, whatever makes u money makes me happy.

Remember, I'm no psychic.....good luck!

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Wolves do look good tonight.

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Timberwolves tonight as well, but I had no reasons. I am going to use yours. thanks and good luck!!!

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

was going to play it but Pacers ML seems hard or lost soon coz they play in shitty way .. so can not risk another unit

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

im on the wolves big too

cant pass up free money. vegas was on something with this line

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    was going to play it but Pacers ML seems hard or lost soon coz they play in shitty way .. so can not risk another unit
    Pacers made the night $$$ , wish I jumped on MIN for extra win . they are up by 13 so far .. anyway , wish you the best IMO

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by GSoro View Post
    Timberwolves +1

PS I was wrong on the Kings and the Rockets.....but Idon't lose 3 games in a row. And if I do feel free to start bettin against me then, whatever makes u money makes me happy.
    No words needed...

GSoro

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    No words needed...
    Shit happens, I got 4 NBA games for today I'm about to post. Feel free to bet against me

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

[QUOTE=GSoro;24959785]Timberwolves +1

1. T-Wolves are undefeated on the road ATS (9-0) and they cover the spread by an average of 11 points.....easy

2. Denver on the other hand is 2-8 ATS at home and the only team they beat at home that counts is Portland, Houston was in a soap opera and they barely beat the Bucks by a point and they suck this year......by the ay this is all almost a month ago, they been losin ever since.

3. Denver offense is ubpar and inefficient being 5 points below the league average per 100 possessions, meanwhile minnesota has tremendously improved their defense this year with holding their opponents a good 5 points below their average per 100 possesions.

Bonus: Minnesota already slapped Denver earlier this year by 17 and nothing with either team has really changed since then.

Remember, I'm no psychic.....good luck!
    [/QUOT
    Ur 3 reasons are always good to read upon
    Last edited by Amadeo-Picks; 12-12-15 at 03:43 PM.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Wow I just looked at the card for tonight's game and notice that was from yesterday . Pretty dumb. Still , ur reasonings are always good

GSoro

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    Wow I just looked at the card for tonight's game and notice that was from yesterday . Pretty dumb. Still , ur reasonings are always good
    ha, and thanks mane