GSoro
    GSoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 802

3 Reasons why you should bet the Saints this Sunday

Saints +7

1. Panthers are the obvious pick, just about every trend, metric, stat, etc points to the Panthers... and in the NFL we all know how those play out. Especially with heavily bet on road favorites. Remember Steelers vs Jets last year?

2. Since New Orleans has lost their seemingly tremendous home-field advantage, they have only been an underdog at home once, and that game they won outright by 10 against the undefeated overrated road favorite Atlanta Falcons....sound familiar? Saints actually have a reputation for covering against teams with winning road records covering 20 of the last 28 in that situation.

3. Last time these 2 teams played in Carolina just a few weeks ago, Panthers only won by 5 points, failing to cover the spread. And 3 things are different now since then....1. Drew Brees is playing 2. Saints are at home, and 3. Drew Brees is playing. If the Panthers can't beat a struggling Saints with their back up quarterback on the road by a touchdown, then I'm not betting my money on them to do it when they are actually at home with their starting Hall of Fame quarterback who's motivated (and undervalued) off 3 losses and wants revenge on top of that.

But I'm no psychic.....good luck

GSoro
    GSoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 802

wrong section, can't see how to delete the thread. apologies in advance