Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Cavs +1 -116, Moneyline -111?

NBA Basketball - Sat 6/2
    Game Spread Money Line Total Points More
    Sat 6/2 515 Detroit Pistons -1 +106 +101 OVER 173.5 -105
    05:30 PM 516 Cleveland Cavaliers +1 -116 -111 UNDER 173.5 -105

This is from Pinnacle. Does this make any sense? Cavs are a 1 point underdog but they're still the favorite in Game 6.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

It seems the Money Line was ahead of the line move!

Current Line:

Detroit +1 -104
    Cleveland -1 -106

The lines now make sense.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Happens occasionally at Pinnacle. Not that anybody really cares. I'm sure all bettors wait for Pinny to balance their lines before they place their bets...

justbet
    justbet's Avatar Become A Pro!

"The Pistons will have an easier time beating Cleveland than the Spurs will have beating Utah"

doesnt look this this was accurate

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

justbet,

Yes I know but I am leaving that up until the East Finals are over to be fair, as I would have left it up if I was right.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a difference a week makes... A week ago, the Pistons were guaranteed to go back to the Finals but after the last game, the Cavs look like they are the team of destiny.

Why didn't Prince foul Lebron at the end of the regulation? I mean, no one should get a dunk to tie the game. I know it's shoulda, woulda, coulda, but game 5 just killed the Pistons, imo... I'm going with the Cavs to finish this series.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

When did Prince become a fence post? Supposedly he is such a wonderful defender but Lebron goes around him like he's cemented into the ground.

I firmly believe that the Pistons defensive strategy needs to change if they want to win. The league is set up now such that the only way to stop players like James or Wade is to plant your feet in front of them on the way to the basket and then flop around like a seabass on deck. The Pistons are one of the few teams left in the league that actually attempt to play defense above the rim, but against Lebron they obviously don't have the tools necessary to get the job done. Time to sellout and play some Duke defense.

Don't believe me???

Lebron has 7 fouls in 230 minutes. Roughly 1 foul every 33 minutes. Less than 1.5 fouls a game! The way he is aggressively driving the ball, he should be picking up at least 3 offensive fouls per contest. If he were playing against Cleveland's defense he would be fouled out before the third quarter.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

isetcap, all I'm saying is Prince could have been stuck in quick-sand. All he had to do was grab Lebron soon as he felt he was beat. Lebron wouldn't have made two clutch free throws.