TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    They play 5 road games in 8 days starting on the 5th. I'm gonna fade them on the ML. Pretty easy to come out on top when you're getting at least +380.

But yes, they are on another level. It's kinda annoying because I've been a Cleveland sports fan since I can remember. Finally have a chance to win something and this Warriors team decides to show up.
    Trust me. People crowning these guys but Spurs will have big big say as to who Cleveland will face in finals.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    They play 5 road games in 8 days starting on the 5th. I'm gonna fade them on the ML. Pretty easy to come out on top when you're getting at least +380.

But yes, they are on another level. It's kinda annoying because I've been a Cleveland sports fan since I can remember. Finally have a chance to win something and this Warriors team decides to show up.
    I was thinking the same thing. They have to lose a game on the road at some point. Are real odds of this team +1500 against teams? haha

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Trust me. People crowning these guys but Spurs will have big big say as to who Cleveland will face in finals.
    I don't really see anybody crowning them. I certainly am not, its only December. I've been saying that from the beginning this season.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Cavs gonna win it all this year -- BOOK IT

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    December 8th.

Pacers will be coming off the road trip. Not a good spot. I like how they have played.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Did you mean to say most selfless team or is being selfish good in the NBA?

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Yea meant to say most unselfish team

First 12