Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

So who is taking the Hornets tonight?

Hornets have been excellent at home all year long, they would be standing at 9 straight home wins save for a 4th quarter no-show against Cleveland. They played the Warriors very tough at home last year for whatever that's worth.

They did just lose Al Jefferson which obviously hurts but they have decent depth this year. Feel like this team may be flying under the radar a bit. +9 at home for an 8-2 home team is hard to turn down no matter who they're playing.

Haven't made a play as of yet though. But I'm heavily leaning towards taking a stab at Charlotte.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post

Hornets have been excellent at home all year long, they would be standing at 9 straight home wins save for a 4th quarter no-show against Cleveland. They played the Warriors very tough at home last year for whatever that's worth.

They did just lose Al Jefferson which obviously hurts but they have decent depth this year. Feel like this team may be flying under the radar a bit. +9 at home for an 8-2 home team is hard to turn down no matter who they're playing.

Haven't made a play as of yet though. But I'm heavily leaning towards taking a stab at Charlotte.
    Leaning the same way, +9 or 9.5. Wish Jefferson was still playing. Don't think will be as low scoring as the Utah game though. I can see GSW hitting their TT 110 +. Charlotte should be over 101 as well . Thinking something like GS 115 Charlotte 106/107. BOL in whatever you decide.

NCAH
    NCAH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

1st half spread had been very safe so far. They always come out very strong. For GSW that is..

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

I try to convince myself not to bet it maybe but it is hard.. I like hornets plus points as well.. I would go large if Al was playing but even with him out like you said they have enough debt.. They have multiple threats on the offense and expect to see Batum late in the game on Curry.. He is smart defender..If Curry missed one of his last few shots they would lose to Utah and some of them were really tough.. I expect cover from Hornets and chance to win straight up.. Kemba should be up for the matchup.. We will see

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Quote Originally Posted by europe_baller View Post
    I try to convince myself not to bet it maybe but it is hard.. I like hornets plus points as well.. I would go large if Al was playing but even with him out like you said they have enough debt.. They have multiple threats on the offense and expect to see Batum late in the game on Curry.. He is smart defender..If Curry missed one of his last few shots they would lose to Utah and some of them were really tough.. I expect cover from Hornets and chance to win straight up.. Kemba should be up for the matchup.. We will see
    Utah is a way better defensive team than Charlotte, in my opinion.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Hard to predict because if Warriors are hitting their shots then they can win by 20+. If they aren't on fire then Hornets can definitely hang in there.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

I think warriors roll.

relamancer2
    relamancer2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1642

I will probably stay away. I think Jefferson is underrated overall and his loss is big. On the other hand, Charlotte is coming off a 2 days of full rest, plus today, giving them alot of time to game plan for these warriors. Warriors still adjusting to Barnes' loss with playing time going to Brandon Rush and Ian Clark (who?). Add in that all the teams the Warriors will play want to be the one that knocks them off, they will get Charlotte's best shot.

Cards point to Charlotte but its hard to bet against these Warriors, even their off days they score 107ish and that beats most of these NBA teams.

europe_baller
    europe_baller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1908

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Utah is a way better defensive team than Charlotte, in my opinion.
    Yes I do agree.. But you have to be able to score points against GS in order to beat them.. Defense is most of the time just mind set and if the teams want to play defense or no.. Right now everyone is going to play their hardest against GS like someone said.. I think Hornets cover..

Seto

Decided I'd check back after my nap to see if 9.5/10 was available and missed tip off lol. Dunno if I should now take them live at a better number or count my blessings and move on.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Ups.... i didn't even know Big Al wasn't playing ahahahah

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
    Ups.... i didn't even know Big Al wasn't playing ahahahah
    He got injured like the day after I made a futures bet on them. Comical stuff.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

I remember when OP had the Bulls winning the east last year. Hilarious times.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    I remember when OP had the Bulls winning the east last year. Hilarious times.
    Yeah because Chicago was never close to winning that series right? It's not like they had a 2-1 lead and a double digit lead with 13 minutes to go in game 4

Still killed the playoffs last year. All documented. You buried yourself badly last year trying to troll me. Fun times.

Hope you got over crying all summer your king didn't get his ring in his shithole hometown. Maybe he'll get it this year... Then again maybe not