Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Why do people continue to fade the Warriors?

My friends and numerous people on this forum keep on wasting money by betting against them. Is it just hate? Lol. I don't like this team either, but it's free money and I won't stop until they hit a slump (unlikely)

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

you havent been on the forums long enough to understand

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

How can anybody not like watching Warriors ? Betting against them, I can comprehend that; but not liking them ? Probably the most entertaining team since Nash's Suns.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Because they have to eventually lose. Then they can say "HAHAHA I called it!" like a bunch of 5 year olds.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

I comprehend why people bet on high spread against Warriors, can even have accept chases on spreads until then don't cover, if they can afford it.
    BUT
    what i can't understand, is why people is throwing a lot of money in ML against them, when Dubs are playing at home, the way they are playing. For me that is stupid.

By the way i wanted to know the folowing current records:
    Home winning streak;
    Winning streak (Home/Away);

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

it's the high pointspreads...not sure why anyone would be doing ml bets against them yet

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

That's everybody's whole
    argument "they can't win them all". And the dubs have shut them up so for.these boys are money all day.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Because they are the FAKEST and LUCKIEST team in NBA history maybe? Have yet to play an actual good team this year and they will eventually lose to the Thunder, Spurs Clippers or Cavs in the postseason? This NBA season couldn't have set up better for us Cavs backers if it tried -- all the SQUARES all over the plastic jump shooting warrior babies -- candy soft historically uninjured crybaby squad -- meanwhile just a few of us SHARP dogs and cats have the rightful King wearing the ring at season end -- this year belongs on LeBron and co. and I am sorry if you miss out on the free money they offer to win the east and the finals (there is a reason the odds are low -- because it is going to happen) -- GO CAVS!

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

louielouie

you're a fukkiun retard pal

unreal how you never learn

just unreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GoBlue77

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    Because they are the FAKEST and LUCKIEST team in NBA history maybe? Have yet to play an actual good team this year and they will eventually lose to the Thunder, Spurs Clippers or Cavs in the postseason? This NBA season couldn't have set up better for us Cavs backers if it tried -- all the SQUARES all over the plastic jump shooting warrior babies -- candy soft historically uninjured crybaby squad -- meanwhile just a few of us SHARP dogs and cats have the rightful King wearing the ring at season end -- this year belongs on LeBron and co. and I am sorry if you miss out on the free money they offer to win the east and the finals (there is a reason the odds are low -- because it is going to happen) -- GO CAVS!
    Cry more

DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

LOL jesus man give it up you're gonna give yourself an ulcer

louielouie

Ebe -- you still going by CAPPERKNICKING over at Covers? Gonna change your avatar now that the guy is leaving the league? Or just stick with it man because it is such a clever pun, right?

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

The spreads are starting to be ridiculous. They will go on a nice run of losses against the spread soon. I hope to cash in on the cluster of those.

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

Spread is 7.5 today vs the jazz. Easy money

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Cavs aren't even coming out of the East! Paul George is hitting 3s at a better clip than Stephen Curry! Think about that for a second? Indiana is deep and hungry. They've now won 11 of 13 and still missing some people. They get Golden State at home next week! They lost @ Chicago by 1 point without George Hill and Rodney Stuckey. Got those guys back at home on Friday but 20 min/game backup center was out against Chicago's size and still easily beat them by double digits. The Pacers are for real!!

louielouie

Books know about the Pacers -- there is a reason the odds are -300 because it is cash money -- I dare you to play the field against this Cavs squad

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    Because they have to eventually lose. Then they can say "HAHAHA I called it!" like a bunch of 5 year olds.

louielouie

Because they are right and they cannot cover against decent teams?

Skrilla777
    Skrilla777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 893

Louie...Worry about Cleveland don't even trip off the Warriors