Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    MJ at 38 had way fewer miles
    a year half assing it playing baseball will do that

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Kobe's legs have logged a lot of miles. His legs seem dead like he can't penetrate and you also need your legs to shoot. One of the all time greats. Time to retire. Reminds me of when I was a kid watching Muhammad Ali getting beaten to a pulp by Larry Holmes. I had to turn the tv off for this game. Kobe seemed like he didn't care. Also, I cant stand Stephen Curry with the mouthpiece hanging out. He looks ridiculous. Jordan would eat him alive in his prime. Curry is turnover-prone

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

I still think he take to many horrible shots.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

that part is not in nba scipt yet!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It's getting sad now.. Byron Scott also has to go.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    its sad I don't even like watching to be honest ....Kobe has missed like his last 7 shots
    who cares. only thing that can hurt the Lakers is winning meaningless games. gotta keep their lottery pick.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    he played 20 years. Guys like Marbury, Walker, Abdur Rahim, Francis were all stars washed up by the time they turned 30
    Marbury was not washed up..he was a headcase but he got himself straightened out in China...Rahim was black listed for not respecting the national anthem...Walker and Francis were headcases as well who probably wasted several possible playing years of their careers..

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    who cares. only thing that can hurt the Lakers is winning meaningless games. gotta keep their lottery pick.
    Obviously I care Being an LA native ....obviously you don't being from wherever you're from ...Ive watched his whole career I've seen him when he was Jordan like now he's over the hill....hate to see a great go out like that

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Kobe Bryant shot 1 of 14 for just four points, matching the worst-shooting performance of his career in a game where he had at least one basket. The Lakers dropped to 2-12 with the second-worst record in the NBA.

''I could have scored 80 tonight, it wouldn't have made a damn difference,'' Bryant said.
    Ummmmmm... No Kobe, you could not have scored 80.
    Points Awarded:

terrortwylight gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Master P says he could beat Kobe right now.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

NERD NOTES: Stephen Curry could miss his next 219 threes & still have a higher 3-pt FG pct than Kobe Bryant has now (19.5%).

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Some posters do the same.
    hahaha

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Kobe should retire.. He's getting what 30 mil a year and no one in their right mind would walk away from that. He's lost his shooting touch and can't buy a basket these days.. Washed up for sure and old...

Paul Pierce is right behind him on the Clippers team too... Father time caught up to both these guys..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Is Kobe the worst regular in the NBA?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

What's the worst season shooting percentage ever for a player that takes, ohhhh, let's say over 10 shots per game (Kobe over 16)? Kobe at 31%. Has there ever been worse? That's just obscenely bad.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

When you were never a great shooter only a good shooter, it's going to be revealed when you are older.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    When you were never a great shooter only a good shooter, it's going to be revealed when you are older.
    Kobe Bryant has always been a great shooter.. Money at the end of games in his prime, one of the best end of game clutch shooters of all time.. What are you talking about? He's just old now, broken down and can't find the shooting touch anymore..

He should have retired when he blew out his achilles tendon.. He's an idiot for jacking up all these bricks and not being just a facilitator.. That I don't understand at all?

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Kobe Bryant shot 1 of 14 for just four points, matching the worst-shooting performance of his career in a game where he had at least one basket. The Lakers dropped to 2-12 with the second-worst record in the NBA.

''I could have scored 80 tonight, it wouldn't have made a damn difference,'' Bryant said.
    Entire Wizards teams hit the basket only once in the 4th quarter, same as Kobe Bryant did in the entire game vs Warriors.
    Don't know who is more ridiculous..

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Obviously I care Being an LA native ....obviously you don't being from wherever you're from ...Ive watched his whole career I've seen him when he was Jordan like now he's over the hill....hate to see a great go out like that
    stop your crying and stupidity. father time wins every time, deal with it. lottery pick is the top priority. oh, and i've forgotten more about the Lakers in the last 5 mins than you'll ever know.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    MJ at 38 had way fewer miles
    MJ is probably better than Kobe now.

First 12